1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's that thick he'd not made the correlation before opening his mouth. No wonder Trump can relate to him, they're both cut from the same cheap old cloth

2. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Never thought I'd feel sorry for Spicer, but it was woefully clumsy and unprofessional as opposed to deliberately offensive. Does beg the question though how the hell Spicer (and Conway) got jobs in communications in the most high profile organisation in the world. United Airways would appear to be their next career moves after this shambles of a presidency is over.

Tobes and Milk not bear jizz like this.
  3. Prince Knut

See Boris was totally slapped down with his big idea to increase sanctions on Russia. Britain punching above its weight diplomatically again, as we like to delude ourselves.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  4. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Yeah..it was just clumsy...it's just that instinct knee jerk not to just say I ****ed up and meant this but dig deeper.

I mean when questioned about his original comparison...he makes it 10 times worse then says "thanks for the opportunity to offer clarification.." <laugh>

He really does look lost up there..worth remembering he was never supposed to do it permanently but as with half trumps decisions ...half assed, unfinished....

5. DirtyFrank

What I found ironic today was Putin trumping Trump.."it was a US setup and there will be future US set up chemical attacks"

We really have entered a surreal time..basically according to official spokes people of 2 of the most powerful nations on earth...nothing real exists....

I know in many ways it's similar to cold war Propaganda on both sides but it's like it's on red bull lol

6. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

please log in to view this image

7. Nozzer

Nozzer Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Conway in a while. Have I just missed her or has she been quietly withdrawn from dealing with the press?

8. Prince Knut

She's probably filming more episodes of Prisoner Cell Block H.

9. Prince Knut

At least he now (finally) seems to have gotten around to doing an abject, unqualified apology. We get the point, Sean - Assad is a total bastard, up there with Hitler (on a smaller scale in terms of numbers affected), but the method of delivery was just inappropriate for the spokesman of the President Of The United States. Probably THE biggest communications job on Earth - and Spicer is trying to learn as he goes along. He makes Mike McLintock from Veep appear like Walter Kronkite.

DirtyFrank and Tobes like this.
  10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's a knuckle head, who like his employer opens his trap before having researched or checked out the subject matter he's about to discuss.

It's lazy, ignorant, slap dash and completely unprofessional - or in other words - Trump.

* Record Points Total likes this.

11. DirtyFrank

I like to think he's in an even worse position than that lol..

Trump: go say that!
    Spicey: ..but..
    Trump: now..say it...it's really good stuff!
    Spicey: shouldn't we Google it first?
    Trump: no! Got it from a reliable source!
    Spicey: NSA, CIA DoJ?
    Trump: Yeah yeah that's it..(closes Breitbart on laptop....

12. LuisDiazgamechanger

Russia-US relations have 'worsened' under Trump: Putin
    President Vladimir Putin said ties between Russia and the United States appear to have worsened under Donald Trump in an interview released Wednesday as the countries' top diplomats met in Moscow.
    "You can say that the level of trust on a working level, especially on the military side, has not improved but most likely worsened," Putin said in a transcript from an interview with Mir television posted by the Kremlin.
    The comments came out as U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov held tense talks following an alleged Syrian chemical attack and subsequent missile strike by Washington.
    Moscow and Washington are trying to figure each other out during the first visit by a senior member of Donald Trump's administration to Russia.
    The U.S. has blamed Moscow's ally and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad of the deadly attack that killed scores of civilians and launched missile strikes against one of the regime's airbases in retribution.
    Putin has angrily rejected the accusations against Damascus and slammed the U.S. bombing as "a violation of international law."
    Despite hopes of an improvement in Russia-U.S. ties under Trump, the Tillerson-Lavrov talks look set to be dominated by the split over Syria -- where more than 320,000 people have died in six years of war.
    Washington has said it is hoping to pry Russia away from its support for Assad, but the Kremlin on Wednesday decried any calls to drop the Syrian leader as "pretty absurd."
    Prior to Tillerson's arrival, hopes in Moscow had already dimmed that Trump would make good on his pledge to improve ties with Russia, as relations with the Kremlin have become politically toxic on the back of claims that Putin conspired to get Trump elected.
    http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russia-us-relations-have-worsened-under-trump-putin/ar-BBzMP7v?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp

13. Milk not bear jizz

So, FBI say no evidence Obama's white house had any sort of inappropriate surveillance on Trump. However, Trump's former advisor, Carter Page, was under surveillance by FBI for strong probable cause that he was a Russian agent.

Interesting where this Carter Page story leads. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump really is innocent in regards to Russia (even though he's lying about not having business dealings with Russia, his properties are filled with wealthy Russian VIPs for a start).

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump is a gullible doofus who was seen as an easy target by Russia to be guided by Russian influenced advisors. Perhaps Russia already had agents close to him and knee how easily he could be steered by his ego. Trump could be the idiot puppet who doesn't even know Putin is pulling his strings.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  14. LuisDiazgamechanger

A British former spy chief has suggested Donald Trump borrowed money from Russian lenders to keep his property empire afloat.
    Ex-MI6 head Sir Richard Dearlove said financial links with Moscow may "linger" for the billionaire US president.
    Mr Trump has strenuously denied any business links with Russia, insisting that the country had no "leverage" over him.
    Sir Richard said the allegations surrounding members of Mr Trump's team over contact with the Russian government were "unprecedented".
    Speaking to Prospect magazine, he added: "What lingers for Trump may be what deals - on what terms - he did after the financial crisis of 2008 to borrow Russian money when others in the west apparently would not lend to him."
    The President came to power pledging to build bridges with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
    Trump tweeted days before his inauguration: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"
    But the conflict in Syria has pushed US-Russia relations to an "all-time low", Trump warned last night after Russia blocked a UN resolution condemning the Assad regime.
    Relations drifted after the US launched 59 missiles to retaliate against Moscow-backed Syrian leader Bashar Assad's use of chemical weapons.
    Although Sir Richard said it was likely Russia could have interfered in the US election, he warned world powers not to be "overawed" because Russia is "in a mess".
    please log in to view this image

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uk?ocid=1PRCMSE

15. moreinjuredthanowen

I'm glad to say trump knew what kind of cake he had.... shame he bombed iraq not syria... according to him <doh>

16. Milk not bear jizz

Grains were pulverized to make flour for that cake. It would be wrong to destroy so many grains and not know the correct type of cake it was.

moreinjuredthanowen likes this.
  17. moreinjuredthanowen

eggs were potential shattered as well.

nothing improtatn happened in iraq or n korea or wherever cos the us rang up the russians to make sure they got out.

18. Milk not bear jizz

Indeed, he can be forgiven for not remembering where he bombed. But not knowing the type of cake after all that destruction would be unforgivable and show a lack of responsibility and knowledge as to what he was destroying.

19. moreinjuredthanowen

hens gave their children's lives potentially for that cake.

OR alternatively he can rememebr about 5mins in past and no more cos he has the brain of a goldfish? though you would know more than me about the brains of fish.

20. Milk not bear jizz

I know that my fish come rushing to side of tank when they see me, expecting food.

That shows a more than 5 minute memory. Fish therefore might be smarter than Trump.