1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Programme notes

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Geo10, May 21, 2017.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

You saying he's not a piss head? Cos he is. And a ****er when he's pissed too.
    No idea about the rest.

BrAdY likes this.
  2. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

You being negative? Nah, just sulky and whiny. I accept there are different groups of fans with different needs and ideals, it's you that struggles with that.

So what's your plans then? Boycotting? Protesting? Accepting it and getting on with supporting the team? Name change to CT?

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

It was the 'slags off Hull at every opportunity' bit that I was particularly disputing.

4. Chazz Rheinhold

Dunno but isn't he a sheff u fan? Maybe he meant that. Not 100% but didn't he back sheff u in. The semi??

5. Top_Tiger

Top_Tiger Well-Known Member

He's a Sheff United fan. Having read his autobiography (which in fact is a very good read) he doesn't hold back on Hull fans and even goes as far to say it's the worst atmosphere he's played in (which is funny really as he spent it all pissed). I have the upmost respect in what he's done in his boxing career but he has no aligence to Hull City what so ever apart from the fact he was born in Driffield.

6. Chazz Rheinhold

None of the East Riding lot do...

7. Wesrock

Wesrock Member

I struggle with our owners. the obvious **** ideas aside, I think they're a very good family for the city, (pretty vain to say the least) I'd struggle to know who would have done a better job re success wise for us during their time. I know I sound unfashionable, answers on a postcard for better owners please who'd take us on. I was treated at Castle Hill a few years ago, and these "awful" people have put money into life saving treatment for the people of this city. Spent loads at the uni for medical research and employed lots of local people. Cynicism can be good, but it can also blind you for the greater good, I for one think on the whole and on balance the Allam's have had a lot more positive influences on this city then most people of this city have had in recent times.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  8. BlackAndAmberGambler

BlackAndAmberGambler Well-Known Member

GTF Chazz.

9. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

No. Not even the ones that continued going when so many of the Hull lot had deserted them.

Mister Slush likes this.
  10. pudseytiger

pudseytiger Well-Known Member

Mike White at Humberside seams to to be hinting along the same line on twitter, suggesting that there some very tough times ahead for city in the coming months. although i still think that he's no fan of city so maybe it's just a stab in the dark on his part hoping to smoke a story out.

11. Arnold_Lane_HCFC_

Arnold_Lane_HCFC_ Well-Known Member

Hinting at what?

12. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  13. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

And yet they could make thousands happy in 10 seconds flat and at zero cost to themselves by stopping this Hull City Tigers crap.
    Their continued use of it in the face of popular discontent and PL veto, smacks of at best absent-minded negligence or at worst sheer gratuitous vindictiveness and contempt for his 'customers'.
    People not to be trusted.

Newland Tiger and balkan tiger like this.
  14. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

With every relegation clause comes a release clause - Guaranteed. Let 's hope they have set them in line with market prices and not artificially low.

dennisboothstash likes this.
  15. Lincoln Tiger

Lincoln Tiger Well-Known Member

If what I was told is correct (from someone who saw it/heard it) the speculation doing the rounds might be coming from a conversation (read losing his cool and shouting) that Ehab had with someone connected with the club (George ?) on the awards night. Apparently, he said that if we went down they (the Allams) would pull out their money, sell the players to recoup whatever they could and let the club rot!

EDIT: However, the noises from Ehab in the programme and even from Marco tend to suggest otherwise! TWT

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    pudseytiger and dennisboothstash like this.
  16. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

Rodwell doesn't, and I'm sure a few others don't too.

17. southerntiger

southerntiger Well-Known Member

We need one like Forest Greens.

18. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Good for the city, bad for the City.

Also worth remembering that it's Assem who's made all the donations to Hull Uni and Castle Hill, but Ehab who's responsible for removing concessions and refusing to use our name.

Cortez91 and southerntiger like this.
  19. southerntiger

southerntiger Well-Known Member

Good post..... but you have to also remember that at City they have targeted the young,the disabled and the elderly for their ridiculous vindictiveness

20. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

are they good? - they've made the football club a laughing stock with their nonsense and their vindictive decisions that have put many local people out of work - they've deliberately targeted the old, the disabled and the young, - for all the money he's given to charity no doubt his tax efficiency in loans between his different companies has reduced his overall tax liability and taken money away from the very things he gives to - do you think the employees of Ruscador think he's good for the city - do you think those he evicted from the Airco think he's good for the city - and don't you think that all this Hull Tigers crap is all about him not getting the HU11 CTY registration number for his car - he wanted it so much he was willing to pay over £40k for it for himself and the club but another fan bought it and only a few weeks later he started his campaign to remove City from everything thereby making the number plate meaningless if the change had gone through - now that is spite and vindictiveness

Obadiah likes this.