1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Protests then?...what do you want?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by dennisboothstash, Jul 16, 2016.

1. renegadetiger

renegadetiger Well-Known Member

Stickers are legal as they are removable. I believe there are exceptions, you can't put them on windows or road signs I think.

2. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

Feel sorry for you guys, your owner is a ****.

3. renegadetiger

renegadetiger Well-Known Member

Hi
    Our owner's son is even worse.

pudseytiger likes this.
  4. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

5. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Last game in the PL next Sunday. Dead rubber as far as battling relegation is concerned.
    Perhaps a timely reminder to the current owner that he alone is responsible for this relegation, and that his continued mismanagement is crippling our club.
    Sell ffs.

6. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

Can I throw my two penneth in. Like everyone I cannot find the words of contempt I feel for Escab and the 'old man'. I've sung as loud as everyone this exact message. But and there is a BUT, I think given the choice we would all 100% want MS to stay here? Is Saturday not the day to show MS exactly that?.. I dont know how deep heels go when they're dug in but if MS is prepared to put his job on the line calling him out i'd rather totally support him that even utter the Allam name.... Prepared as always to be shot down.

7. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

The circle of life.

PLT likes this.
  8. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

which is what has been suggested by AN
    and I agree

9. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

9. Whatever the inquest records over the next few days, next Sunday’s dead rubber with Tottenham is an opportunity to begin the forcible ejection of the Allam family’s death grip on this club. There’s nothing to play for, and none of the whiny excuses about not distracting the players can hold water (they never do anyway). We should appreciate the players, who were betrayed by their employer, and fête Marco Silva, if he’s still around (and more so if he isn’t), as we’ll never have another opportunity. But an afternoon of revulsion at what Assem and Ehab Allam are doing is essential. They cannot be left in any doubt that they are not wanted and must sell at the first opportunity to suitable owners. Bring every poster, banner and flag that’s ever been used against either them or their ridiculous, spiteful name change idea, and let’s get these appalling people out of our football club.

http://www.ambernectar.org/blog/2017/05/things-we-think-we-think-256/

10. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

I thought the red card protest was by far and away the best and most visible for the cameras.
    Can this not be replicated on Sunday?

11. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

I agree

The football world did not stop in its tracks when they were shown for the Brentford night match last season.

But Sperz...in the PL....now we're talking

I think Sunday might be a raucous wake of a day.

12. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

I also think, just for kicks and giggles, we should put Huddlestone in goal and Jak up front.

13. Howden Tigress

Howden Tigress Well-Known Member

You can do it Saturday, TC, if you wish, be better if you join in with the rest of us on Sunday though, more powerful together!!

14. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

The problem is, they aren't completely unwanted. Regardless of all they've done, there's still some who still stick up for them. Like Ben said, it's the circle of life. In a few weeks or months this feeling will have died down and it'll be back to the norm of not wanting to upset the players and "he's put a lot of money in you know". Maybe there'll be a couple more peaks in sentiment against them over the summer when it's revealed that Ehab will be starting centre mid but people always get over it eventually and go back to quietly supporting it all.

balkan tiger and Herbert Atkin like this.
  15. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

HCST - Relegation and moving forward

So after just one season back in the Premier League, Hull City find themselves heading back to their historically regular place in English footballs 2nd tier.

Congratulations must go to Marco Silva & his backroom staff for not only ensuring our season stayed alive until the 37th game before the seemingly inevitable relegation was confirmed, but also unifying the clubs supporters with a period of hope when in reality we’d expected none from the season after the summer of turmoil in 2016.

The post mortem of how and why the season has resulted in being such an abject failure has already began to be debated amongst the fans and media outlets.

But this is now already history and we must demand answers on what the clubs owners are planning for our immediate and longer term future.

We simply cannot accept another pre-season period similar to last year.

There is bound to be speculation on Marco Silva’s future with us, but if as expected he does move on to a more stable club, he can only go with our best wishes and gratitude for his efforts at the club.

We call on the owners to ensure a permanent appointment is made in a timely manner to allow maximum preparation time for next season.

There is bound to be speculation on the future of some of our ‘key players’, (some of whom we accept will instruct their agents to find them a new Premier League contract elsewhere).

We call on the owners to ensure that revenue raised from player sales is reinvested in a squad capable of challenging for promotion next season, but again that new signings are made in a timely manner to support the current or newly appointed manager with their plans for next season.

There is bound to be a reduction in supporters retaining their place in the much maligned Membership scheme, (revenue from which is more critical to the club in the Championship), especially as history has shown a substantial number of people only attend matches during Premier League seasons.

We call on the club to reintroduce recognisable and meaningful concessionary prices for junior & senior supporters to try and offset the drop off in ‘glory fans’ with a return of junior & senior fans who have been effectively priced out in the past year.

There is bound to be speculation on the future aspirations of the club owners who appear increasingly reluctant to communicate with the supporters and engage with local and national organisations.

We call on both Assam & Ehab Allam to share their current vision and aspirations as owners of our great club, but if they decide to end their stewardship, that they enter into negotiations of a sale to potential new owners realistically to safeguard the clubs future and end this period of uncertainty.

The Hull City Supporters Trust remains open to assisting the owners & senior management on ways to repair the relationship with the clubs fans, as the need for unification has rarely been greater to prevent a slide down the leagues seen in recent years by other clubs suffering conflict off the pitch.

16. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

My son saw him jogging round Swanland the other day, so he is obviously in training.

17. Willson

Willson Well-Known Member

Would love to see him come up against Lee Cattermole

18. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

Did he notice if there was 15000 other people chasing him

19. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

Ok.... I'll start on Saturday, I was still singing 'we got' in my head until about 2pm today... and now you've set me off again...<laugh>

CityRMD and Howden Tigress like this.
  20. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Well at the time he wasn't running very fast, so I guess not.