1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

qprteds full match report

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprted, Aug 24, 2016.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well blistering sunsunshine and that really hot static air that we find comming up to the carnival and every year in shepards bush you get that same mass of young carabeans playing dominos outside the old springbok
    the rochdale numberd only 150 and these guys never sung all night giving this match a very strange atmosphere you could hear a pin drop as the poor rochdale up against an almost full qpr team were put to the slaughter
    after the game i interviewed sandro and chery i will give you those at the end of the acount
    the match was strage in as much as it highlighted our greatest problem it is strikers jimmy floyde dosnt seem to realise that his 4-5-1 system can only work if you have a lethal striker playing on his own
    if we had charlie austin and he stayed fit it might work but the problem is that sebastion poulter,although a trully lovely bloke just wont score more than 7-10 goals a season in this division he would do well in the lower divisions
    and other guy washington is a very lively and fit player who finds good goalscoring positions,but if hes faced with a player he just cant get around him
    so he must use another player to play off,this means as a one man player hes not much good to us so hes another 7-10 goals a season
    and to expand this problem jimmy floyde has loaned out jet and kept reece grego cox this player is hopeless short of what we need why he didnt loan out cox and keep jet ill never know
    most qpr fans i talked to are saying we need two strikers to get through this season,otherwise its another mid table season
    but the strengths were ingram in goal is in my opion better than smithies looking like a young david seaman this giant keeper will probabley play for england
    the defence strong in the middle both central defenders scoring 7 out of ten looking very composed its no good blaming them for the goal because things happen when someone forgets to pick up a player but the full back perch needs to be spoken about why oh why he gets played i dont know you are much better playing henry at full back than him,i am scoring him at 5 out of ten missing tackles and generally terrible didtribution
    the other fullback scored only 6 because hes reluctance to go forward,meant that the whole team couldnt move forward and the rochdale right winger was able to put us under pressure
    the strikers both scored 6 out of ten and missed various chances
    in the 22 nd minute i have no real understanding of why washington didnt fire a twenty five yard shot at the goal
    he was on his own and if he had if scored it would have been a bonus instead he run the ball into there players whilst waiting for support
    the midfield completely in a state of TOTAL domination but only sandro really shone out like a brilliant diamond he went on maisy dribbles and looked every inch a superstar on this performance jimmy floyde must be embaressed as to how good he was and is a must for a starting place at wign
    he was man of the match scored a fabulous 9 out of a ten
    after the game i met chery who spent a long time answering lots of fan questions my one was would he feel ok playing as a striker he said he just wouldnt be able to play striker in this type of football he said he could only play just behind the striker and hopefully get about 15 goals
    sandro than came out and he amazed me by saying that he would play as a striker and trully believed he was tough enough to get twenty goals a season,so there it is
    JIMMY FLOYDE GIVE SANDRO THE JOB AND ALL IS ANSWERED

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    kiwiqpr and ELLERS like this.
  2. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Were you in South Africa Road Stand block G...singing "there is only one Bobby Hazell" Ted????

3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

WHAT,AS IF I WOULD DO THAT BETH

4. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

You might do Ted...You love Bobby Hazell...was it you?.......we could have met up in person

5. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Nice report Ted.

Surprised you could afford to go after losing all that dosh at the weekend. Maybe your better off than you let on?

6. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

I GO BECAUSE MY DREAM IS TO MEET QPR BETH WHO CAN PUT A MAGICAL WISH ON ME TO FIND ETERNAL HAPPYNESS

7. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

So Ted....was it you singing "there is only one Bob Hazell"
    The guy I thought was singing was a in his mid forties and not unattractive....was that you Ted???

8. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

top secret beth im going to meet you at the newcastle game and we are going to interview les ferdinand and get him to join our website ill see you in the springbok before the game as my seat is in the ellerslie be there or be square,

9. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

I'll be there...I'm not square

10. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Sounds like a match made in heaven Beth. I bet you're dead excited.

11. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

ill be there ill be there
    just call my name and ill be there

finglasqpr likes this.
  12. Hertfordshire Qpr

Hertfordshire Qpr Active Member

Thanks for the report Ted

qprted likes this.
  13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

with sandros 20
    washingtons 10
    polters 10
    cherys 15
    and maybe another 20 plus from the rest we should piss this league

Wherever, surreyhoop and qprted like this.
  14. Rod-nee

Rod-nee Active Member

Better make it "The Queens Tavern" (has it got a new pub sign yet?). :)

15. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

its got a great qpr sign outside but the place is much more violent inside so its a dangerous place for oppositioon fans the police shut the smuts which was the hoolie headquarters then they have change the brittish queen giving it a new name
    AND TO COMPOUND THE PROBLEM MANY THUGS HAVE REFIUSED TO GET THERE SEASON TICKET AND ARE STAYING AWAY THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FURIOUS THAT FERDINAND IS IN THERE OPINION DESTROYING THE CLUB
    If qpr have another mid table season this will get a lot worse
    BUT IF WE MAKE THE PLAY OFFS I THINK THEY WILL RETURN
    but there abscence makes the springbok a more dangerous place the locals from the white city estate who are a right motley lot and its not a very friendly place some
    scottish geezer said to me
    COULD HE NUT ME AND THEN I NUT HIM AND WE SEE WHOS THE TOUGHEST
    Ijust smiled and ignored him but that is the sort of place it is now,,im guessing that the crown and scetre is the friendliset place in the bush although ive heard the conningham and the weld are also nice
    but its a shame really that the new governor of the springbok who is a lovely irishman called damian is not happy that the money spent in his pub is well short of
    what was projected