1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading Fan Chat – Sheff Wed v Reading

Discussion in 'Sheffield Wednesday' started by daib0, Sep 17, 2014.

1. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Reading Fan Chat – Sheff Wed v Reading
    Saturday 20th September, 2014 (Championship)

As always, friendly greetings from daib0 and guys & gals on the Reading ‘Royals Rendezvous’ forum. Close season has come and gone, and we’re business as usual again. So onto Saturday’s game – and I wondered if I could have a few views from yourselves to inform the members on my forum. Anyone can say what they like about the game, but here I’d like to point you all towards a few ideas which will surely help us in the Thames Valley! So here goes – just a few basic easy things:

Here are my specific questions for you -

A]
    ** I imagine you’re not too unhappy about the start to the season – almost in play-offs, and fairly good play on the pitch. What are your hopes this season?

B]
    ** Is the Championship getting harder year by year? Who do you see as the main candidates for promotion? Any special match this year that you definitely don’t want to miss?

C]
    ** Any notable changes to your squad in the summer?

D]
    ** Going back to last season and the corresponding fixture – and your chance to gloat at the Royals! I believe that stunning 5-2 victory was actually your first of the season, whilst for Reading in play-off positions it was a blow from which confidence wavered afterwards. Any memories to share of that game?

E]
    ** Anyway, any general views on Reading FC (you can be frank!) and how do you see Reading doing this season?

F]
    ** Finally, how do you see Saturday’s game going? A score prediction if you haven’t left it in another place on the site?

any snippet quoted will be fully credited with the member user name + forum.

All the best lads …

daib0/David