1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Real Madrid Sack Carlo Ancelotti

Discussion in 'La Liga' started by Tibbers, May 27, 2015.

1. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

2. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

The problem with managing RM is that you must win or you´re out. There´s no stability & that´s a reason why their form/success is so up & down. RB will get sacked himself but I guess he´ll be thinking of the money he´ll get before that happens.
    Juve v Barca is for me a final involving the best 2 teams in Europe ( imo, as we speak)

Tibbers likes this.
  3. Food for thought

Food for thought New Member

That is because the expectation is so high. We have more stability but still play better football.
    On another note, I see Leicester managed to secure their status in the English Premiership. Whilst I don't normally watch much of that league, I must say I am impressed at your revival from being dead certs for relegation. I couldn't understand how you could be below the other promoted teams.
    A massive well done to you and your team. Forgive my ignorance but who is your manager ?

4. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

Big teams like Real and Barca expect so much with their managers and players that's why it's easy for them to replace anybody. Makes me think that anyone included in the team are lucky and doomed at the same time.

5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's the same at the Valley. We have'nt been promoted in years so we're going through managers like wáter. Not often a Charlton fan can find common ground with Real Madrid ;-)