1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reality Check

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by bonnybobbypark, Nov 29, 2015.

1. RedNWhite4Life

RedNWhite4Life Well-Known Member

****s sake lads let's not pin our entire future on this kid. Remember McLean first 10-15 games he was awesome and look how that **** turned out.

I'm not saying that Duncan will go the same way but come on for me he went missing in the 2nd half on Saturday. Yeah he took his goal well but his touch let him down on more than one occasion.

I like the lad a lot but I think we need to take a reality check here. He is 21 not 17. Lukaku for example is 22 and he has 50 premiership goals.

Let's give this lad the rest of the season to show us what he can do without weighing him down with unreal expectations.

2. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Sensible post.

3. Aussie blackcat85

Aussie blackcat85 Well-Known Member

The best sporting teams in the world build their core around 1 or 2 players. Apart from Vardy, Watmore is the only other young English talent gracing the PL from non league football. Take a step back fellas, DW has been shovellIng **** and deserves all the praise. At 21 he is showing leadership qualities 90% of our squad didn't know existed. I agree with previous posts, we don't need to sell an asset in order to build a new team. this season I've noticed a positive pattern. Most teams outside this top 4 are reluctant to sell their best players. For me personally, it's about the culture of SAFC. My short time as a fan, I've seen our club used as a piss trough. Sam Allardyce is here to build a culture within our club. One we can all be proud of.

Blunham Mackem and Billy Death like this.
  4. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

Duncan will be at Euro 2016.

Any takers on a bet (unless - perish the thought) he is injured.

x