1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reid talks to blades

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 22, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

VITAL PLYMOUTH have reported that...........Peter Reid is on the short list for the SHEFF U job.

It seems that Reid has held talks with SHEFF U's Chairman and owner Kevin McCabe.

The question is did they contact him or did he contact them ?.

Obviously staying at PAFC will be very tough next season with a shoestring budget,Reid can obviously earn a lot more at United and has got first hand knowledge of what DIV ONE requires from a very painful recent memory.

If he stays is he the right person to take Argyle foreward anyrate not everyone agrees,although all will agree that he soldiered on well in difficult circumstances.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Never fear plymborn I have arrived and logged in you are no longer alone.

3. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Sensible, it will get better on here i think once 606 closes,

4. mouldyoldgoat

Welcome to 'not606' Sensible!

5. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Doesn't it just bring tears to your eyes,can hardly stop my bottom lip quivering.

It's like jumping off a sinking ship and then helping other survivors climb into the lifeboat,doesn't it just tug at your old heart strings,sniff.....sniff.

You couldn't post this early on the beeb, one bonus I think.

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm touched plymborn. Not in a mental health way of course although others might not agree with that.

7. GARY987

GARY987 New Member

I wonder when Devon Surfer is going to arrive?! (Bet you're all looking forward to that!!)

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

DS as an Argyle supporter will always be welcome...........discuss

9. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Now what was the original thread..........Oh yeh.........SHEFF U 's managers job......Danny Wilson is supposed to be their chosen leader, good Peter Reid can now concentrate on supporting Ridsdales job of world domination,well the little bit of it in the west country.

10. greenjock

greenjock Member

If Devonsurfer wants to discuss Argyle in a sane manner without preaching like a demented evangelist, all well and good, but I think we all know it will be more "I told you so" " I'm never wrong" and more of the same **** we had to put up with for 3 years on 606. Glad to see some more activity on here, loos like 606 will go this coming week so hopefully many of the old regulars will use this site.

I must admit I thought Mark Robins would get the Sheff Utd job. Never really saw Reid as a serious candidate, and despite some reservations i still have about Reidy, he was extremely loyal and probably deserves a crack at getting us back to League 1 at least.

11. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lol

12. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

13. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao