1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Restrictions

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Thats typical isn't it...........Southend fearing our attacking ability have just acquired........... Pat Baldwin from Colchester...........a big well experienced defender to help blunt Fletchers cunning attacking plans.

Bristol Rovers and Barnet have added to their squads today as well.

2. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I'm not bashing anyone Sensible, I'm panicking, as simple as that.

It doesn't seem so long ago you & I were telling a certain ex-poster that we'd been relegated and bounced back before and we'd do it again. This one will be out of the league altogether though and that's uncharted territory. I haven't been optimistic of survival at any time this season and I fear there isn't the visceral passion locally to bring us back from the Blue Square, whose logo I show below.......

jones_dontpanic_11.jpg

3. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

We seem to be showing interest in Burnley's 21 yr old Alex MacDonald, top scorer for the reserves last year...........5 ft 7in........10 stone nothing.......is this the big striker we've been waiting for ?

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We will bounce back notdistant. Maybe not for a little while but we will get there again. Point I was making is we have to live with whatever is and it is no good us moaning and groaning that something else should have been done. We are where we are as the saying goes and we have to respond to that rather than mope about wondering about anything else.

I have just posted a response to hobo on his "New boys" thread and said maybe plymborn will shut up about strikers now and added probably too small or something else will be wrong. Bugger me I come on this thread and there it is in black and white. 5' 7", the big boy we have been waiting for. Good news plymborn we have signed 2 not one. I've not looked him up but hope he meets with you metreage requirements.

5. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Maybe the little one will stand on the shoulders of the bigger one.

I'm finding this site is running very slow............at my age I've forgotten what i was going to say before the thread comes up..........sorry what were we talking about.

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

How good my predictions are plymborn............<whistle>

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

sensible ............are you saying the prediction league is up side down.

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Not only the prediction league but the league itself plymborn.

9. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Other Clubs might complain just a touch about you trying that sensible.

Have our ladies left the country or something..........hope BoBo hasn't caught bird flu.

10. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Both Mrs lalala and beau have a bad neck. She was showing him how to sort his tail feathers out and something gave. Gat has gone into hibernation due to the weather getting colder.

11. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

There just part-timers aren't they sensible...........

12. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I'm practicing my winding up on ATD at the moment. It's going ok but if you feel like popping over to give me a hand..........

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Your going to tire yourself out sensible trying to converse with so many morons at the same time.

Some good stuff there sensible..............but you'd do just as well talking to the wall................on second thoughts that's unkind to walls..............most of them are doing something worthwhile.

I can't comment on ATD anymore ..........I've signed off..........I can't be bothered to try talking commonsense...........they don't understand it...........I notice once you've left there are things you cannot read...........and they call that an uncensored site.

14. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I see Swindon are off to a flyer 2-0 up in 16 mins at Southend.

15. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

It isn't that bad on ATD plymborn. I'm not in the business of trying to educate anyone and at least you can put an alternative view if you have one. They do complain a bit about PASOT and their ganging up strategy and do a little of that themselves if you are a minority view but I guess it probably just seems like picking on if you are a minority anyway. I think DS would have fitted on there very well although he would have had few to argue against as it is a home for the disaffected as far as Argyle are concerned. I get a tad uptight with the stay away brigade who could go but just refuse to and then comment from their armchair how they would do things so much better without knowing how any of the squad performed. If you can't be bothered to attend then why bother to comment is my take but hey, it takes all sorts I suppose.

Good job we didn't add the Southend v Swindon match to the prediction league already.

16. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Sensible........your little fingers will be catching fire.........going from one site to another...........you'll forget who you are..........you'll end up crossed eyed...........and sleep-in in the morning.

17. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I don't do getting up before 9am if I can help it plymborn. I'm not quite to the point yet where every waking hour counts.

18. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

sensible........you've missed the best part of the day............all those little birds chirping away.......welcoming in the new day..............that early cup of tea for Mrs sensible and that morning kiss to wake her up.

19. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Not only do I not do early but I don't do cups of tea in bed and god forbid all that sentimental kissy stuff. You'll be expecting me to hold her hand next.

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Hi sensible.........just got up then.