1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Return of the Jay-di?

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Le Tissier's Laces, Mar 24, 2015.

1. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

And this is where he needs to think about the right decisions. Where will he learn best? Will he realize that he needs to work on his strength (seemed to bulk up from season one to season two with us and all his time in the gym now may bulk him up further)? He could work more on his finishing. He could become a fantastic hold up striker.

It is all a big IF, depending on how he recovers and how he is mentally and approaches a change in style.

2. Onionman

Onionman Well-Known Member

Hadn't realised that people have come back from it successfully. Jay Rod really did seem to rely on speed so I guess the jury's out on whether he'll pass muster on his return.

FWIW, I predict for the future that we'll hardly see him again and that he'll disappear on a free when his contract ends. No-one's going to spend money on him with such a huge question mark hanging over him. Sad but it's life as a footballer, I suppose. I hope he's squirrelled away some cash.

Vin

3. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

1. One more club would take a gamble on him if he was on a free and potentially semi-crocked (Harry will get another job)

2. He'll have insurance

4. Pelletron

Pelletron Well-Known Member

So just about the same level as Pelle at the moment? <laugh>

5. Saint Babarussi

Ohhh Jay rod. I thought you meant Jaidi and I was like wut?? Jay rod makes more sense haha

6. A Matter Of Time

A Matter Of Time Well-Known Member

I also thought you meant Radhi Jaidi. He'd probably do better up front that Pelle is right now as well.