1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Revised prices for Saturday

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Lee Honeywill, May 4, 2011.

1. Lee Honeywill

Lee Honeywill New Member

Argyle website have confirmed the match prices for the orient game are £5 for an adult and £1 for children.

Lets pack out Home Park and cheer on all at the club for the fantastic job they have done this season.

My Prediction 2-0 (attendance of 15000)

2. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Oooh great I will try to fill my car!

Note on the OS they are already talking about impressing "the new owner". Done and dusted I think.

To new beginnings <bubbly>

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

With a crowd of 11000 plus I don't think too many cars were over filled.With an extra 3000 plus and lets just say that they were all adults to keep it simple maths, and not forgetting those that had aready bought tickets were offered a refund it certainly wasn't a financial hit.OK the idea was to fill the ground more than make a financial gain and create a good atmosphere for the final game.At the end of the day the refunds might of been more than the £15000 brought in by cheap tickets and even at those prices many felt that the team weren't even worth a fiver to watch anyrate.What a shame that the players didn't join the party producing their worst home league defeat of the season.Peter Reid has done a valiant job sticking to the task for the duration,but I do worry that he might not be the best man to take Argyle foreward.