1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Routledge

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swans-m, Mar 13, 2017.

1. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

And appreciated , like turning off a toothache

2. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Grow up guys.......we got bigger problems than your face slapping.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Come on guys, it's been a bad day at the office, but no need for all the personal stuff, life is too short.............<ok>

Kifflom! likes this.
  4. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

The posts were BEFORE the game and the guy has been deliberately needling me for years after he got completely the wrong end of the stick on something a while back. Valley I'm sure will agree with me on this. Please don't post and tell others to grow up until you've looked at the history here and who said what and (crucially) when.

My original post #32 was pretty innocuous but yet again this cretin has to have a go over nothing. Well I've had enough of him and he's now on ignore. Best thing I've done because when I see him on a thread my heart sinks as I know that whatever I post he's going to pick at it and take it personally (much as I predicted in post #32). He's one of the main reasons I post a lot less on the football threads these days compared to before.

Basically he's a prize prick on a permanent hairtrigger.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  5. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Kiff and Roof have history which stemed from a post Kiff wrote months back which Roof accused Kiff of aiming an insult or something of that nature towards him, when in truth the post was nothing of a sort.
    Kiff has now put Roof on ignore so hopefully this will now be resolved.

Kifflom! likes this.
  6. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

It comes from last season I think Valley? I said something about Guidolin like "You can **** off and take your boring football with you". Roof to this day maintains it was directed at him (it actually doesn't make sense if it was but there you go) and has been consistently sniping since then despite being warned repeatedly about goading. It's puerile, tiresome and is a nuisance for everyone else. It also makes engaging in threads that he's on very hard work as he deliberately takes everything the wrong way.

I'll keep him on ignore until he grows up a little - my guess is that it's permanent. <laugh>

7. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I wish both you bum buddies would put me on ignore and actually not post toward me period, but it seems you can't . . I try to Stick up for one of players being belittled ( and that's exactly what it is ) and the one's doing the belittling think I've got a problem . You can both take a long walk off a short pier . Putting me on ignore works PERFECTLY for me , but part of being on ignore means refrain from including me in your posts ... otherwise you'll both be fair game ... now piss off .

8. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Long walk off a short pier would mean I end up walking on water would it not?

Kifflom! likes this.