1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Silva Out

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Nah just kidding. But that was bested by a good old English manager playing an English system. Stifled us.
    Disaster from start to finish. Hardly any shots. No penetration. Lethargic, sluggish, purposeless.

Marco the subs should have been on at half time. It was that bad.

Was Markovic injured in the warm up?

Maloney was a disaster. Looked great did fantastic turns but produced **** all.
    Mbokani did **** all. Sholdnt have come out for the second half.
    Growshitski. Bit lazy but badly served by Robbo running at him with the ball. Give him ****ing space to get at his full back.
    Elmo. did ok.
    N;diaye. Strong when he needed but, as the rest of the team, guilty of not getting cloes enough to them.
    Hudd. We know he can spray passes everywhere but why was he 20 yards behind the play?? Why we've been so good is cos hes finally had the balls to do it in the faces of the opposition. Crazy.

Robbo kept running at Groshitski. The last thing you want as a winger. Should have finished the chance he had.
    Harry and Ranoccia. Thought the frog was the better of the two myself. Harry ran into trouble trying to bring it out.
    Elab. Im really not sure what he is.
    Jak. Worst game he's had. His kicking was ****ing shocking. Did anyone see him wincing and holding his groin??

We just didnt seem to be at the races. We needed someone to make a statement and hit them hard. we didnt.
    Dyche won this battle.

The subs should have been on earleir, especially Abel. There was no reason to drop Niasse.

It may prove costly these 2 dropped points.

2. Chazz Rheinhold

Just to add.
    Did we concede at the back post? no ****ing ****. Not like we havent been saying that would happen is it.

3. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

Just wait till we have bump started Leicesters season and scraped another draw at home to Swansea (if we are lucky) than your thread will be warranted.

4. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

Have to disagree about Maloney, he had a great first half, I admit that it probably didn't look that way at the game, but watching the game online, the pundits showed how he was making life difficult and was creating space.

5. Chazz Rheinhold

He really really didnt. He looked great and did some brilliant things, the Cruyff turn for example. But his final ball was ****ing shocking. Truly dreadful. Cos he dropped deep for the ball it played into their hands and they were really comfortable with only Mbo up front.

Marco got it wrong today. Badly wrong.

Nikica Jellyfish likes this.
  6. lewisc29

lewisc29 Idiot

I agree with Chaz. He was getting into space and had a few nice turns/touches, but when the chance really presented itself, he seemed to mis/under hit the pass and it would be intercepted.

7. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I think some harsh points made Chazz. Team selection was disappointing. Those **** defence 'splitting' passes that managed to find a Burnley player every time got on my tits.

There's a need to mix it up a bit from the back, we went short about 90% of the time. Why not throw in a long ball every now and again to mix it up and not be so predictable.

I thought we missed Markovic and the threat of having two quick wingers poses for the opposition.

I thought Maloney was tidy in what he did.

The team looked like they had been on a warm weather training camp, and done no training - at all. Very disjointed.

Burnley were dog **** and we've let them get away with a point.

8. Chazz Rheinhold

Another extra as the beer wears off. The second half was a drag for twenty minutes. Why didnt we make the subs earlier??

Also do our players not realise when we have 4 minutes injury time we have to speed up and create pressure?? Im sure two of those minutes were taken up with knocking it back and forth around the back four!!!

9. Hull 3-1 Liverpool

Hull 3-1 Liverpool Well-Known Member

On your Huddlestone point, I really like him and he's been very decent since around November time, and a little bit better even since Silva came in. But I always feel like we could get just a little bit more out of him when I watch him, he's unbelievably talented, I don't think I've seen a player with such technique and calmness at the club before. But, we've got him sitting deep, and whilst to a degree that has worked in recent times because his defending seems to have drastically improved (no stupid trips from behind on the edge of the box) and he can ping the ball forward to spring a counter attack now he has the quick options in front of him, I still feel like he's a tad wasted, I want him to be one of the players further forward, dictating things from there, not further back. I know he's slow, but Snodgrass was pretty slow too, but he had the technique and he was very useful further forward!

10. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

some awful passing today - Maloney and Maguire worst culprits giving the ball away cheaply - Meyler coming on ffs - Mbokani on from the start ffs - good point - could easily have been worse - Gray missed a hatful - conspiracy theory, Marco off to Leicester and didn't want us to get three points

11. Arnold_Lane_HCFC_

Arnold_Lane_HCFC_ Well-Known Member

poodle

12. Chazz Rheinhold

Another point. Barnes is an absolute ****er. Was it 3 fouls in the first five minutes?? Utter ****. Goes at the man every time not the ball and every time he has the ball, the faintest touch and he's down.
    If he made proper contact with the elbow it should have been a straight red!! A ****s challenge. And Dyche was whining about it.

Howden Tigress likes this.
  13. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

that's not a point - it's just a fact - it's about as illuminating as saying 'Barton's a ****er'

nwtiger likes this.
  14. Mr. Shoes

Mr. Shoes Well-Known Member

How can you miss a player how has been here five minutes.

We have the worst goal difference, the worst points bar one team and even a win wouldn't get us out the mess.

Time to start winning.

15. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Dyche seems like a gent on TV but a knobhead on the touchline. Never stops whining.

16. southerntiger

southerntiger Well-Known Member

That seemed to be all around the team even Harry at the end.

17. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I thought today was a bit of a back to reality moment , few people ( myself included ) started to think staying up was going to be a piece of piss after the performances against the big guns , lack of cutting edge in the final third really shows in this type of game , it can go unnoticed against the likes of arsenal and Chelsea , because nobody expects you to really score anyway . I'm hoping grosicki is just finding his feet , but haven't seen anything yet to understand why he is such a polish hero , thought markovic was a big loss today ... Still a point more than Sunderland and Swansea got , just hoping Leicester don't get a big manager in next week before they face us

Howden Tigress likes this.
  18. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

We faced and beat them when they had a big manager, the ****s them ...

19. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

Not on his first game , think they will get stuffed by Liverpool , then probably appoint somebody to be unveiled 2 days before our game and then the players will magically find the title form again

20. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Have a brandy coffee. :emoticon-0105-wink: