1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sissoko

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Rocky blue army, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

Sissoko threatens to leave spurs apparently stating he has a very bad relationship with our Argentinian manager <laugh> .what airport does he want me to drive him to .:emoticon-0136-giggl

2. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

To the one that takes him to the club that gives us the most of our money back!

#lazytwat

3. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

How do you solve a problem like Sissoko?
    How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
    How do you find a word that says Sissoko?
    A ****asaurous! A ****bagwanker! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell him
    Many a thing he ought to understand
    But how do you make him leave
    And let him know that we won't grieve
    How do you get the twat a lifetime ban?

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Sissoko?
    How do you send the bloke from whence he came?

remembercolinlee likes this.
  4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Day off tomorrow, so I'm happy to drop him off.

5. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Collect £30 mill first, then drop the lazy twat wherever you like. Preferably in the Thames!

6. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

It's 6 mill?

going to leave him in a basket outside Sports Direct, ring the bell and run.

7. Citizen Kane

Citizen Kane Danny Rosebud

Just been to the garage to have them upgrade my engine to a 2.6L. Also had them remove all non-essential compartments and leave the bare minimum. The faster the better.

8. Tilly'sowner

Tilly'sowner Well-Known Member

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...s-playing-time-in-recent-months-a3497636.html

I'm sure this won't go down too well either with MP. Whilst he's saying he doesn't want to whine or what have you, he is stating he's not satisfied with the lack of playing time. That's his prerogative and I certainly don't blame him, but the media is not the right way to raise this. I still believe Janssen has something to offer the club and hope that he comes good. But I suspect he has put his foot in it with MP.

Toby is also demanding £100k per week according to some press reports. This may be a bargaining tactic and I believe he should be up there with Kane and Lloris in the top salary earners but whites pleasing is that I don't think he has been mouthing off to the press. Fingers crossed that he signed the contract extension.

Sissoko can hop off as far as I'm concerned.

9. Moussa Sissoko Threatens Summer Exit Unless Spurs Boss Pochettino Leaves the Club

Moussa Sissoko is set to depart from Tottenham Hotspur after one season following a lack of playing time and a ‘very poor’ relationship with manager Mauricio Pochettino.

The midfielder has hardly kicked a ball at White Hart Lane since he earned a move to what he described just seven months ago as his ‘dream move’ and spoke of playing in Europe and winning titles with Spurs.

Sissoko was convinced that Tottenham were ‘the bigger club to be at’ and the size of the fee paid by Spurs to Newcastle for £30m ‘gave him a certain status’, according to L’Equipe (via 101greatgoals.com)

But with the season yet to finish, his dream move has turned into a nightmare. The energetic midfielder has regularly been an unused substitute in Spurs’ recent matches, including the 2-1 victory over Southampton last weekend and there is no indication that the situation is likely to change.

He has also been dropped from Didier Deschamps’ France squad after featuring regularly during his spell with Newcastle.

Consequently, Moussa Sissoko will hold crunch talks with Tottenham in April regarding his future at the club and it is understood he is ready to depart unless Pochettino is to leave.

But the chances of the Argentinian manager walking away from Spurs are extremely slim, who currently sit 2nd in the Premier League.

Mauricio Pochettino doesn’t appear to trust Sissoko for a run of games, which has caused the relationship between the pair to be ‘very poor’. It seems a matter of time before the pricey midfielder leaves Spurs this summer with Crystal Palace and Inter Milan believed to be interested for a reported £17million.

(taken from 90Min)

10. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Toby deserves it...we cant penny pinch and expect success anymore with what is happening around us and other clubs. I get the whole stadium finances issue.....we have a good squad who are capable of being right up there already...we have to keep them together.

Tilly'sowner and crackerman jack like this.

11. ...Plus, if we start to lose our best players, I'm not sure we'll keep hold of Poch. And if we lose him, we're back right to where we started.

12. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

We'd be worse off, we'd still have Sissoko!

13. Blue and White

Blue and White Well-Known Member

hate international breaks when the hacks are looking for headlines...................

14. Rocky blue army

I keep singing to myself that tune:emoticon-0159-music( I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again):emoticon-0159-music maybe if our very own adele made it her new single sissoko might take the hint and **** off <laugh>

15. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

I can see that working out for him...

16. Sissoko doesn't seem to understand how player-power works.

He hasn't worked out that to force a manager out of a club you need the backing of the dressing room.

17. Rocky blue army

Just a thought I wonder how many shirts with his name on the back the club have sold <laugh>

18. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

I said it before and I'll say it again: Sissoko has all the hallmarks of a Levy signing, and it looks more obvious by on those rare occasions Poch does use him it's sticking him on the wing rather than in his preferred central position.

It's also worth nothing the comparison between Sissoko and Janssen. Poch has publicly said that both of them aren't ready for a more prominent role, but while Janssen uses the cameos he's given to try and make an impression in the recent matches against Everton and Southampton, Sissoko briefly put some effort in for a few matches in late December/early January then started to slack off once again.

19. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

His track-record of failing to turn up for Newcastle meant he had a very visible WARNING notice attached to him. Given what MP wants from players it seems highly unlikely that he was anything but a last minute panic buy by someone. We'd failed to land Isco and Zaha and he was all that was left. On top of being so-so and at best flaky, he missed any sort of pre-season. Someone needs a good slap.

I don't recall anyone on here thinking it was a good buy and so it has proved. He's way behind Harry Winks and this is the lad's first season. Buying on the last day of the window is a bad move. Anyone good is likely to have gone weeks before. Let's not make the same mistake again, please?

20. Janssen is in a bit of a no-win situation - he can hardly say he's happy to bench warm as that sends out a negative message.
    Even before taking into account this is likely a translation of an interview in Dutch, the key thing i get from it is that he is otherwise very happy at Spurs.
    He displays the right attitude on their pitch and he is clearly very popular with his teammates. He gets my vote! :emoticon-0148-yes:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017