1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Slutsky out

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Amin Yapusi, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Tactically inept, no plan b, a dinosaur. Hendrickson in midfield ffs and hyena in defence! We deserved to get run ragged like that.

2. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

My God you are boring.

3. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

He makes me laugh to be honest. I just assume every post he makes is a piss-take of a lot of the other hysteric ****s on here rather than he means anything he says.

I hope that's the case anyway.

4. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Never mind Slutsky Out, what if when the transfer window closes we've lost Clucas and Dawson, and not got any replacements in, and Leonid says "Shove it Comrade, I'm not Terry Dolanski, I didn't come to England to preside over this carcrash of a team, systematically stripped out by some clueless boy racer. I have a proud footballing cv which does not include mid table stagnation at a selling club. Take this job and poke it, I'm off."

Kempton, GEvans76 and Edelman like this.
  5. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

I really don't see losing Dawson as an on-pitch negative.

6. City Man

Mentioned him because he was linked with Burnley and WBA - the usual suspects. If these two go, will we have any players left who are on the radar of other clubs?

7. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

Bruce bought Diomande once, hopefully he sees him as the answer to all Villas woes

8. City Man

Not a fan then?

I thought he was a good manager for us

9. charon-the-ferryman

please log in to view this image

10. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

Bruce has gone , let it go for your own sanity

11. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Charon's sane?

FER ARK likes this.
  12. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

3 matches is too early to judge Slutters, if we're 0-2 down against the dramas on satdee then fair enough..

13. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Always take what Hat says with a pinch of salt and you will be fine. He works on the law of averages, that one day what he says will come true, and it usually does.

14. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Once slut realise Meyler is vital to his win ratio he'll be reet. If he doesn't he's going to have to do one

15. charon-the-ferryman

I see we've quickly moved on from Huddlestones ****, Meylers great to Henricksens ****, Meylers great - do you have topless pictures of Meyler on your bedroom wall and a pile of soiled tissues next to your bed

16. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

An easy one this wasn't it.

17. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Interesting read in the Mail.

You would think Leonid Slutsky would regret answering his door to the distressed young girl whose cat was stuck up a tree.

For what followed changed the life and destiny of an 18-year-old who was making his way as a goalkeeper in the Russian second division.

'I was very polite, I couldn't say no,' Hull City's coach recalls of that winter's day in Volgograd in 1989. Slutsky — the son of a boxer — hauled himself up the poplar but slipped and fell from 20 feet.

"Leonid Slutsky likes a joke but had success coaching CSKA Moscow earlier in his career" class

When Slutsky looks back on the year he spent in a room with 40 other patients, it is the only time during our conversation that his goofy and infectious smile fades.

So does he regret answering the door to his neighbour, a girl called Victoria whose wedding he would later attend and whose parents bought a television set so Slutsky could watch football from his hospital bed?

Slutsky's hopes of a long playing career were cut short by an unfortunate accident back home

Perhaps the subtleties of the gag are lost in translation but Slutsky isn't done there. 'There is another joke,' he begins, almost breathless. 'The forest is on fire and I'm like the blind moose who is running away being chased by destiny!'

A member of Slutsky's backroom team — a fellow Russian — roars with laughter in the room next to the manager's office. An in-joke, perhaps.

The blind moose is on a roll. Now seems like the right time to ask about the rap he performed at the wedding of former Russia striker Roman Adamov, who played for Slutsky's Under 10 team at Olimpia.

'It is true, I even went to a music studio to record the song,' he reveals. 'It was the story of our relationship. I am so proud that 15 of my Olimpia players went on to play professionally and Roman and Denis Kolodin won bronze at Euro 2008.

'I still meet with them every year, they are my second family, but in the song I asked Roman's wife, "Are you sure about marrying him?" I was warning her — now is your last chance to change your mind!'

Russian Premier League titles means he is a man who knows how to win competitions"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...onid-Slutsky-vows-sing-rap-dance-Hull-up.html