1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

spanish league

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by djblackandamberarmy(No 4), Feb 6, 2011.

1. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

ronaldo has just scored his 50th goal in 50 odd games..messi has scored about 3000 in his last 50...are they that good, or is the spanish league generally a load of rubbish?

2. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

For it is to slow, i can't stand it once you long beyond Barcelona and Real, you also have At Madrid but apart from that most teams look pretty average. Looking at Villarreal and whoever it was last night, the standard was poor, there where to many fouls and for me i just didn't see the big fuss. It is not for me i prefer the Championship and the PL every day of the week, but i would!

3. suchy

suchy Member

Spanish league is generally a load of rubbish only really 2 teams in it

4. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

id love messi to come to the premier league, or go to italy, just to see if hes as good as i think he is...some of his goals are breathtaking, but the defenders seem to hardly make any effort to stop him..

5. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

The standard is poor, apart from a few teams at the top. I follow Bundesliga too, and again the standard is not so high as the Premiership, you can see this from Dzeko who looked a world-beater for Wolfsburg, but looks like Crouch with lead boots on in the Premiership. Anybody here follow Serie A? That's the only league I'm not in touch with nowadays.

6. MattTheTiger

MattTheTiger Well-Known Member

Messi looks like a world beater in spain and in the champions league. Of course he's only played against chelsea, liverpool, man u and most recently arsenal. I actually think he'd struggle when it came to playing against the likes of stoke and wolves. Still the best player in the world by a mile though

7. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

i agree matt, i think hes the best player in my lifetime, tho thats just short of 30 years....goofy ronaldo currently held that title,...he did it in italy and at world cups..but im sure messi will surpass him easily

8. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

Messi is the best player in the world, a mystery what happened to him in the World Cup though.

9. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

funny world cup tho wasnt it, rooney and torres didnt turn up either...

10. Brough Tiger

Brough Tiger Well-Known Member

me and a few others have just been having this exact conversation!! The problem is that the gap is just too huge between the barca, real and the rest. The premier league is a much tighter division therefore better league!