1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stephane zubar offered new contract

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 20, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Stephane Zubar has been offered a new contract for next season, lets hope he accepts it.

The following have been released.

Karl Duguid.....Chris Clark......Rory Fallon.......Luke Summerfield........Anton Peterlin.......Krisztian Timar.........Jim Paterson.........Marcel Seip.......and Steve Maclean.

Carl Fletcher and Luke Young have new deals under the terms of their existing contracts.

Disappointed that Fletcher is staying.

Also disappointed that Luke Summerfield has been released,still recovering from his long injury.He had more to offer.

All other players contracts continue until next summer.

Surprised how many have gone,A positive good sign.

2. mouldyoldgoat

I like Chris Clark, Luke Summerfield and Anton Peterlin and would have liked to see them stay. The rest of the stayers are I think will make a good base squad and with a few loan players, hopefully we will have a better season. What I have seen of Carl Fletcher, I like and I am pleased he is staying. Also very happy Seip is going, it seems to me as someone outside the club, he has been nothing but trouble for a long time and has only remained at the club because of his Father in Law.

3. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I think Clark is the only one I would have liked to have seen see stay out of that lot, always worked hard for us. The rest I'm not bothered about but deserve our thanks for their loyalty this past season, I hope they get what they are owed. Pleased about Fletcher and Zubar, we need a few hidden gems amongst what we have left.

4. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

I'm glad we got shot of that waster MacLean - although looks like Oxford will be snapping him up so he will be meeting us again next season. No serious goal threat from him though ;)

All we need to do now is get rid of Rory Patterson and get a couple of useful midfielders and strikers and we will be on our way...

5. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lol

6. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

7. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

From what I've heard Zubar wants to stay here at Argyle, its his agent who doesn't want him too !

8. greenjock

greenjock Member

Zubar is class and worth keeping far more than Walton or Damien Johnson. Try and offload them and make sure Zubar, Nelson, Bhasera and Mason stay if you ask me

9. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao