1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stewart confirmed now

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by RicardoHCAFC, Jan 31, 2011.

1. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

Fair point, but Jonathan Greening's played 0 games for the club, if NP thinks he's good enough he's worth signing.

It's worth waiting until the end of the season for Evans if he's here already though, unless NP has plans to use all 5 loan slots before the loan window shuts. In that case Evans would be worth a risk, he's a quality player.

2. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

I disagree entirely.

With Evans though if we've got him on loan anyway it makes no sense to rush into a permanent signing.

3. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

Great news, hope we get Evans next!

4. Jaggro

Jaggro Active Member

We actually have pace on a permanent deal? :O

He looked brilliant when we first signed him but since the Simpson partnership was broken up and he was shifted to the wing, he's looked a different player.

5. fatboy1968

fatboy1968 New Member

on ssn now

6. Gawge

Gawge Well-Known Member

Yeah, saw it on SSN. Nice to see they are quick to react.

I think that bloke who covers Newcastle and Sunderland also is supposed to cover us and Boro, but he has probably only been to Hull twice.

7. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Did you see him stood in Newcastle talking about Carroll. It sounded like the police in a manhunt trying to excuse themselves for letting their man get away. "We believe he's now in the north west but we're not sure how he got there. He was last seen leaving the training ground with Kevin Nolan but we don't know where he went after that. We've been watching all the airfields where you can land a private plane and there's been no sign of him but I'm sure people can understand that we've been covering a large area here in the north east and it's possible to land a helicopter almost anywhere.

8. prideofyorkshire

Any ideas what the fee was?

9. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

I'm pretty sure you've quoted me out of context there, if you'd included the rest of my comment you'd have seen i then put:

but then you did say that you

10. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

We've tracked his vehicle on the M6 and can now go live to a chase chopper, who will try and get an interview with him.

Sky Sports in OTT Shocker :O

[video=youtube;VF_uOgyBK1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_uOgyBK1c[/video]

11. TigerKwik

TigerKwik Member

Great signing and as most have said we desperately needed pace in the team. He doesn't look like too much of a big head either so maybe he'll knuckle down to the coaching.

12. YoungCityTiger

YoungCityTiger New Member

Great signing, a player with actual pace and can play either st or wing.Good to see we are signing players for the future of this club now!.On another note it would be nice for NP to mix it up and use stewarts strength which is his pace to good effect, and switch him into st on occasions especially against leeds, agree they have a slowish back line and should be exploited!