1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Summer Transfer Thread...please put all rumours here

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Stan Dupp, May 20, 2016.

1. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Please let it be so, with a bit of cash in our kitty.

Report: QPR player Sandro set to depart for Russia this summer

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro is reportedly set for a move to Russia.

please log in to view this image

According to reports from West London Sport, Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro is set to leave Loftus Road for Rubin Kazan this summer.

Sandro has proved to be a big disappointment since his big money move from Tottenham Hotspur to Queens Park Rangers in the summer of 2014, and having failed to prevent the Hoops from suffering relegation the Brazilian now seems to be struggling to even get a game at Loftus Road.

Sandro made a loan move to Premier League club West Bromwich Albion during the second half of last season but the 27-year-old failed to establish himself at The Hawthorns as well.

Therefore, it comes as no surprise that West Brom do not want to sign Sandro permanently this summer and now the former Spurs star departing QPR seems all but certain.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/19/qpr-star-sandro-set-to-depart-for-russia-this-summer/page/1/

2. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

If he's off to Russia maybe we can interfere with his medical

N22hoop and Kilburn like this.
  3. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

I think he'll do everything to interfere with his medical.
    He's like a reoccurring nightmare or should l say, a bad dose of the shiits.

4. Hoop-Leif

Hoop-Leif Well-Known Member

Oh lord, please let this come to pass

5. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

If we get rid of Sandro that would be a blessing. Give him away for free, it's still worth it with us saving £2,6 million in wages a year.

6. hammersmith junior

hammersmith junior Well-Known Member

JFH has said that QPR must be patient with their future signings,he said "Les and I are looking at strengthening certain areas of the squad,but they must be at the right price and a good fit for the QPR family.We've overspent in the past and that hasn't worked out,we're not going to go down that road again". QPR are known to be on the lookout for a striker and at least one winger. So it appears like we are looking at players,but are not prepared to be held to ransom over their costs.Good to hear,and like he says we've just got to patient ! Hurry up and buy a striker ffs lol.

Tramore Ranger and NorwayRanger like this.
  7. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I see Knochesky has gone to Gillingham on a fweeeeeeeee.

igor60, sb_73 and Tramore Ranger like this.
  8. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

At the other end of the scale reports are that Man U have clinched the deal to sign Pogba for £100m and paying him 210k net per week.......stupid money, So much for the idea that the new TV money would level the playing field........

hammersmith junior likes this.
  9. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

And they let him go for **** all :emoticon-0136-giggl

Tramore Ranger likes this.
  10. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Sometimes he looks awesome, but also frequently anonymous. Desperate move.

11. hammersmith junior

Lunacy rules,if he;s worth that much,how long before someone like Suarez moves for 200 million ! The world's gone crazy I tell you !

12. NorwayRanger

Confimred by Norwegian news outlets that we have been scouting 25 year old Muhamed Keita of Strømsgodset, along with Fulham. Both clubs were present at Thursdays Europa League qualifier were Keita scored two goals. He's a Norwegian former U18,U21 and U23 international. Currently owned by the Polish club Lech Poznan, loaned to his former club in Norway. The loan agreement ends on the 15th of August. Strømsgodset have confirmed that they would like to make the loan into a permanent transfer.

He's an attacker, can play as a striker but also behind the striker or on the wing. He's quite strong despite his low height, quick and technical with good shooting ability would be my assesment. In my opinion would make a good addition, better than much of what we have and will compete for a starting spot quickly.

Here's some video clips. (The first goal would have to be an attempted cross surely).

13. hammersmith junior

Interesting,looks like he'd be a good addition. Need to get him in quickly if other clubs are after him too !

14. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Why is it that every player we are linked with at the moment they mention Fulham as well? Does the scout work for both clubs or is it lazy journalism?

15. NorwayRanger

Yeah I thought the same thing myself. Lazy journalism was the first thing that came to my mind, but this being the Norwegian TV2 reporting it where do they get the connection from? I would have understood if it it where the British media using their usual copy paste formula, but as I understand this comes straight from the people who where at the stadium.

ELLERS likes this.
  16. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

Something in me rather enjoys seeing teams like Man United spunk all their dosh on expensive imports. They've not had a high success rate in the transfer market recently and spending this sort of money on one player rather evens things up for the poorer teams. The Manure big bucks go on marquee signings when I'm sure there's better value around. I believe Rooney is costing them £300k per week (before tax) and, as far as I am concerned, they should feel free to carry on with their current transfer strategy!

17. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

God knows what Zlatan (can't spell Ibrahimavic!!!!) is going to cost them.....they will be a team of egos......

18. terryb

terryb Well-Known Member

I suspect the agent wants his player to move to London.

As the media have ruled out Premier clubs, that leaves us & Fulham. Many a time neither club has any interest!

Have to say that this could be a move by us that I wouldn't object to. You can counter that though, as I know nothing about the player!

ELLERS likes this.
  19. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

I personally think Pogba is the signing that could win ManUre the title this season. He was a bit hit and miss in the Euros but at club level he has been awesome for Juve and Mourinho knows exactly what he wants from him. Jose doesn't go for 'utility' players that can fill two or three roles, he picks players specifically for his system and Pogba is his key signing. I think Rooney may well be eased out if he doesn't make the No.10 role his own in the first couple of months...

20. hammersmith junior

They won't win the title pal,there defence is still **** ! De Gea was man of the match in 90% of the games I saw them play last season .