1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Sunderland eye £5million swoop for Brazil striker Alexandre Pato

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tickler

Tickler Well-Known Member

Sure I seen a few articles where Berahino was talking about leaving to join a CL team

Pulis got frustrated and told him to knuckle down and even dropped him for a few games

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

So Pulis doesn't like him because his best player and top scorer had his head turned by interest from bigger clubs? It's a fact of football. **** me, no wonder he can't get a job beyond a relegation scrap with that attitude.

3. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Because Pardew.... That's why.

SC SAFC likes this.
  4. jdsafc

jdsafc Well-Known Member

He got the England call up and there was a lot of hype that went to his head. I think it's all blown over now though

Brian Storm likes this.
  5. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

It happens doesn't it? It's the managers job to ground him, if he doesn't he's failed. If a manager is going to spit the dummy every time a good young player has his turned he doesn't deserve quality, young, developing players in their squad. That said I just can't see their star player being in the Managers bad books just because of that. As you say, it's sure to have blown over (Sorry Indiana)

6. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

I would take Pato for 5m, **** it I would pay for his flight over. We have JD so could give Pato a bit part to start off with while he adjusts to the league. The guy is a class act look at his record at Milan almost 1 in 2.

Well worth a punt at 5m.

Only problem is its probably all bollox.

Brian Storm likes this.