1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swansea City v. Southampton

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Jan 23, 2017.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Sorry but if i dont agree then deal with it <ok.> It dont matter what you say i am always and i mean always right in my eyes ....what anyone else thinks is their own business and immaterial to me.....,,,,,,.,,<ok>

Stumpy likes this.
  2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I think pointing to Fabianski's stats is extremely harsh when he's playing behind one of the worst defences in the toughest league in the world.

3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Taking into account all the drool on Southampton's board regarding how ****ing brilliant they are , they're 6 points in front of us with us on 6 wins and them with 7 , They've been beaten by Us, Arsenal, Burnley, Everton West Brom. Spurs Palace, Hull and Chelsea don't talk our side down there's enough halfwits out there to do it for you .

4. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Agreed Matt, but up until know it's true that our defence is one of the worst (if not the worst) in the Prem. Can't escape that fact. Looks ike things are improving though, so we can only hope this upward trajectory carries on.

As the dad of a goalkeeper who got into the Welsh squad as a schoolboy I can tell everyone here categorically that blaming a keeper for letting in goals during a season when those in front of him have been disorganised and sometimes downright appalling is grossly unfair.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Not only unfair but it also shows a lack of understanding of the basic principles of how football is played .

6. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

We know. But it begs the question, why come on a forum in the first place?

7. swanseaandproud

You just dont get it do you......everyone has a view but that view is your own that you believe and just because others have a different view does not make one view right or wrong over another. I truly believe that Fab has not been as good this season as other seasons and has been responsible for a number of errors that resulted in goals. We may have a rubbish defence but Fab has still let in goals he should be saving....I also said in my view he needs a few games off to recharge his batteries and take the pressure off him for a little while. So whether you agree or not is immaterial really as they are my views as others have their own views and that is what they are entitled too and if i think in my humble opinion they are the same or nearly the same views i will either like or not.....But the reality is that nobody is right or wrong they are just opinions.....

8. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Then you can expect the same disregard of your own comments and opinions from other posters.

9. PGFWhite

Yet you tell people they are talking UTTER BOLLOX.

10. swanseaandproud

Take a good look sunshine and you will find im only responding to how i am talked too......Is that not fair or should i just let you talk to me the way some do trying to show off to their mates.......Like Trumps favourite quote....."It is not going to happen folks " Respect works both ways and if you cant take it dont try and be clever as your dealing with the wrong one.....

11. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

Quite right Dai, nobody is right or wrong

I don`t care what anybody else says Dai, you are always right, never wrong and you don`t have any obtuse opinions. What you say is like the holy grail, not to be argued with, keep it up boyo. <ok> <cheers> <peacedove>

12. PGFWhite

I think the majority of the lack of respect on this forum stems from your own posts. If you didn't respond to people by being such a twat, they wouldn't treat you as a twat.

13. swanseaandproud

Wrong 100% I do nothing but talk football until idiots like yourself try to be clever thinking lets take the piss out of dai......The amount of people on here have messaged me and said ...Dont bite dai they do it to take the piss is vast, But i cant and will give as good as i get and you know it.....So show respect whether you agree with my views or not and earn respect back.......and it works both ways....

14. PGFWhite

Show respect and earn respect back. The ball is in your court. Lets see how long it lasts <laugh>

15. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

It was almost point blanc range Dai, no keeper would save that, unless it's directed straight at the keeper's body, still it's all opinion, though some more accurate than others!........................<laugh>

16. DragonPhilljack

NO! Respect is earned, and wumming your own posters on here doesn't earn respect, how many times have you been banned? you simply like to post the complete opposite even when such is clearly absurd, that's why you are getting stick, try some common sense for once, and see how it goes, though I'll not hold my breath as you have been wumming for far too long to change, your a complete tart!..................<laugh>

17. DragonPhilljack

<laugh>.................................................
    please log in to view this image

18. swanseaandproud

Dragon you are the biggest stirrer on here everyone knows that and you are trying your hardest again......leave it there ffs

19. DragonPhilljack

<laugh> .......UTTER BOLLOX................................
    please log in to view this image

Stumpy likes this.
  20. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

You enjoyed that result, I was away working so it's great to be back in work. ;)