1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Takeover

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Geo10, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ellewoods

ellewoods Well-Known Member

The Allams thought I was going to win that $1.4 Billion lottery we had in January. It is already back up to $200 million so the Allams are just giving me a bit to come up with the necessary funds.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  2. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

Please don't change the name when you buy the club. We don't want to be the Hull Barracudas or anything American sounding like that.

3. ellewoods

ellewoods Well-Known Member

I WILL DO WHAT I WANT! LOOK AT MY CV! Well resume we dont say CV here.

Name stays the same, ticket prices go down, and we get some damn nacho machines in the KC. I would do some American things. Lots of teams here do a street festival the day of the first game and thats always fun. I would do rolling ticket prices like lots of NHL teams do where unused seats go for dramatically less if they are purchased at some late point in the game. I would give away hundreds of tickets a game to kids in Hull who got good grades, wounded veterans, charities, children with disabilities etc just like my hockey team does. Teams here do these charity things a few times a season where fans pay like $15 and get an autograph from their favorite player and a COA. I would set up a partnership with an MLS team etc etc etc. Basically I would try to steal all the best ideas from everywhere and see if they would work for us. I would though, make sure the fans were ok with everything I was doing with the exception of the damn nacho machines. Your just going to have to live with nachos.

PLT and ElTigre like this.
  4. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

If you throw cheerleaders in, I'm with you.

5. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

Is that you Rolf?

Happy Tiger likes this.
  6. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

You're welcome to believe anything you wish.

7. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Nonsense
    There's nothing wrong with that situation. In fact at the moment I'm not desperate to get promoted because I find the Premier League less interesting, but at least you could cheer the team on hoping you're ticket prices would go down!
    Ok maybe a little extreme, but I certainly don't see why you should pay more and there could definitely be financial assistance to encourage away fans to travel...by actually charging them less!

8. Mr Hatem

Mr Hatem Well-Known Member

Go Hull Amber sox!

9. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

I know this isn't a totally serious post but those ideas are great. If English clubs really want to bring in more fans etc etc there are so many better ideas out there than all this name change kit change badge change bollocks.

balkan tiger likes this.