1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Targets

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Dec 13, 2016.

1. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Is he available?? And if he is can we compete for his signature??

2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

We need Willliams back. Never thought I'd say that. <wah>

3. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  4. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Clement has said we need a Terry type leader etc.

Jagielka would be perfect. Clement stayed quiet on him in the press conference.

WHU have apparently agreed a fee of £8m for Jose Fonte.

swan_and_only likes this.
  5. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

That's a good signing for WHU and now we've got competition for a CB with experience.

6. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

7. When Swans are flying

When Swans are flying Well-Known Member

We should be seriously exploring this potential chance to sign someone with stature. Huw needs his head examined (well overdue anyway) if he's not been already been sniffing around for a possible deal here...

Just the kind of player to give some steel, some leadership & confidence to the midfield that this guy is orchestrating things behind them...

8. Kifflom!

I agree with this. We need experience and steel at the back, not promising talent for the future.

9. London_Jack

London_Jack Well-Known Member

Deulofeu is one of the most underrated players in the Prem, he is fantastic at taking on players and has an incredible eye for a cross ball.

Plus...he ain't a bloody defender.

10. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Taffvalerowdy likes this.

11. jacks1977

jacks1977 Member

What I can see if swansea city Don't invest in there defence in coming weeks!! They are 109percent relegated!! I do agree with Carroll signing may be a winger But no serious money have been put forward for any player. Because the board knows they are going to be relegated.. it's a joke. No backing for new manager!! He will sacked end of season. Partly because he havent had any proper backing from board members. It's a mess!!

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  12. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Gee Aussie , it never stopped you from telling me what I meant before ... tell me , I'm curious to know .

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  13. Kifflom!

I've told you before, Roof. I simply didn't understand it. If you care to explain then maybe I can respond. I'm sure it's me, not you. <ok>

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  14. seabreeze

Well for starters Aussie lets take when I said ' We've been Lucky to be in the Premier for 6 seasons " ...You figured ,ON YOUR OWN, that I said that we were lucky on the pitch playing games and that's how we managed to stay in the Premier and then called your take on what you figured I said as " Pathetic " . On the contrary , on the pitch it could be said we 've been unlucky . We had almost an entire season under Laudrup where we didn't have a penalty kick . we had another season where we went most of the season leading the league in hitting the woodwork . . WE were actually lucky to stay in the Premier for 6 seasons because of what happened off the pitch .How many teams in the past 6 seasons had no net spending , no marketing skills , no sugardaddies paying our way and a small stadium . but still we managed to finish on the average of 10th place over them 6 seasons being LUCKY to have great managers picking gems and tactics that made most teams jealous . I suggest you ask people what they meant instead of telling them what they meant fool .
    As for your " Trademark " between the line comment about anyone who believes Fer is better than Siggy comment , your an implying little sniffler .
    I've endured a lot of people calling down our 4.5 million , 6 goals ,as good a passing midfielder as we have ( better than Siggy in % ) , best aerial midfielder Fer since he arrived at the club . So I make a few comparisons of his stats compared to Siggy and I'm attacked at every angle . Anyone who doesn't like my opinion , don't read it . Siggy has an open play goal every 9 games of minutes this season , Fer has an open play goal every 2 games of minutes this season . Routledge has as many open play goals as Siggy . If you don't run Fer into the ground , I won't bring up Siggy's POOR attacking stats ok

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  15. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

**** sakes Roof, nobody's mentioned Fer or Gylfi. You're obsessed with Fer <laugh>

Kifflom! and DragonPhilljack like this.
  16. seabreeze

All you've done this season is run Fer into the ground , your the worst of them all . And on this one Fer a change , how bout keeping your nose out of my business and Aussies arse ..ok .

17. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Well if he ran around the ground I wouldn't have too <laugh>

I didn't want us to sign Fer because he isn't good enough. We should have signed Joe. I remember you saying let's see where Joe and Fer finish in the league etc in the summer.
    Well, look at the table now! Fer is a relegation/Championship level player, Joe is easily a top 10 player.
    We settled for cheap over quality and that's why we've been in this mess all season.

18. seabreeze

You assume Allen would make a difference , you assume he wanted to come here , you want everyone to take responibility other than " Siggy " failings in the best Real Estate on the pitch , you assumed Bony would have made a difference and he can't even get into Stoke's team .You walk past Fer's " Vital " goals , " vital " aerial wins and better than Siggy's passing % like it don't matter ... well it does

19. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

I'll just leave this here. Others can respond instead <laugh>

Kifflom! and DragonPhilljack like this.
  20. seabreeze

Works for me , cause I appreciate Fer's effort in ATTACK , while most have their blinders on about his DEFENCE . I guess Siggy's running around in DEFENCE justifies his short givings in ATTACK .