1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thank you Mr Allam

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Irememberwaggy, May 29, 2016.

1. Irememberwaggy

Irememberwaggy Well-Known Member

Whether you admire him. are indifferent to him, or despise him, you cannot deny that he is the only owner under whom we have won two promotions to the Premier league.

For that I thank you Mr Allam & I hope your health improves soon.

2. HullPPG

HullPPG Active Member

A big thank you to the Allams from me no other Hull City owners have backed their manager with the amount of money on signings, get well soon Mr Allam

3. Arnold_Lane_HCFC

Arnold_Lane_HCFC Well-Known Member

We've already done all this 'get well soon Allam Senior' stuff. Last time everyone was unequivocal in their good wishes for his recovery from ill health.

Please spare the fawning forelock tugging thank you's though. All that initial good work that was done initially has been completely undone by them. Couldn't have been more clearly emphasised inside Wembley in the stands/seats yesterday.

The players did us proud on the pitch, as I said they would, but the Allams embarrassed us of it.

4. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

and he's the only owner that's lost 15k fans watching the team at Wembley - incidentally the sports writer from the Yorkshire Post was chatting on Sports Talk last night - he was talking about how the club inflated its attendance figures - the Friday Wolves game when we reported 16k - Brucie told him there were only 12.5k in the ground
    no-one disagrees or denies that Allam has pumped huge sums of money into the club and that money has brought great success - it's all the other **** that goes with it though - full price for kids, full price for pensioners, full price for the disabled, forced evictions, hull city tigers. hull tigers, hull city removed from everything, you can die when you want, evictions from the Airco, the **** with the council, the change to the badge - the fans are irrelevant ----need I go on - that's his legacy, that's his gift, he's ****ed up the fan base, of course no-one wishes ill of the man but no-one in their right mind should want them to stay either

5. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

All we need is a simple tweet from the club when the new owners come in :

"Hull City, we know who we are #hcafc"

And as simple as that, the process for reconciliation can begin.

6. Trau Morgus

Trau Morgus Well-Known Member

If it'd been the time when the Allams first came to the club, my arse would've been filling one of the empty seats yesterday. As it would've been at the Circle the last couple of seasons.

But as we're this far down the line and after all the **** we've been through, one of the empty seats at Wembley that's in the news and being complained about is down to stubborn old me.

Well done on promotion City. New owners please.

7. AmalCarb

AmalCarb Well-Known Member

Don't wish anyone ill health but how anyone can brown nose that man is beyond me? He has SINGLE HANDEDLY torn to shreds the very foundations of some of our hardest core support. The man is bitter senile old sprout and totally full of poison,it's his way or go get ****ed,he knows ****all about football and even less about how to keep a happy ship and apease fans,some of whom spend thousands of pounds every season to follow a dream that many more would of watched yesterday in the flesh if it was not for him.

Allam ( get well soon ) OUT

8. Anal Frank Fingers

Anal Frank Fingers Well-Known Member

Same here. I cashed in my season ticket half way through last season; shortly before we started to plummet. Sorry about that, my fault. I've been a few times since.

Wife had booked a weekend away this weekend otherwise I'd have gone, but wasn't overly bothered.

9. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

If we'd lost it'd have been the fan's fault for not turning up but of course we did win and it's all down to the glorious generous Mr Allam. **** off.

As predicted Ehab made sure to get his smug face on the cameras with the cup.

10. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

In fairness to him he almost looked embarrassed to hold it, gave it a quick thrust and then passed it on.

11. charon-the-ferryman

open top bus tour please - not that **** in the KC

PLT likes this.
  12. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

Yes he did. Even he realised that the chorus of boos aimed his way at that moment might preclude him larging it too much. We've finally found the point at which his stupidity and arrogance ends - took a while.

Herbert Atkin likes this.
  13. SuitedandBooted

SuitedandBooted Well-Known Member

**** off you silly little ****

Double_Dragon likes this.
  14. charon-the-ferryman

and you sir, cannot deny, that he is the only owner to tell the fans to die

15. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

If this take over happens, I hope that the advisors are not the same **** wits who have been doing so at this club under the Allam regime. Endemically, with new owners, everything needs to go other than the people who just do as they are told, the workers behind the scenes. The PR people, the marketing department, the legal people in shorty every arse licker that has run this club down. The new owner needs to engage with the supporters, and offer concessions not just on ticketing which I thin k Im correct in saying is a caveat of the Premiership anyway, but to encourage people back. As far as the plastics go, unless you have bought tickets in this last season you go to the back of the queue as far as a season pass is concerned. This club needs new support and fast but the type that want to go watch Hull City and not Chelsea, Man Utd et al.

16. Real ale tiger

Real ale tiger Well-Known Member

Two sides to every story.the Allams saved the club and deserve admiration for that and the success the club has had.
    BUT
    If they stay one match longer they have destroyed the club as a community club and It's Just Not the fun match day experience it should be.if don Robinson had been the savour.we would have sold out yesterday.
    PLEASE
    Thankyou.get well soon and goodbye
    I'd rather follow city in the conference with
    Twydale turkeys as our owners than watch us in the premier league with your cold faces at the helm

17. petersaxton

petersaxton Well-Known Member

He didn't Meyler forced it on him

PattyNchips2 and Polly13 like this.
  18. petersaxton

petersaxton Well-Known Member

It's good and bad - it's for individuals to decide priorities

johnbo likes this.
  19. BernsteinTiger

BernsteinTiger Well-Known Member

The Allams have advisors?! I thought no one told him how to run his businesses.

Edelman, PLT and Polly13 like this.
  20. highpeak tiger

highpeak tiger Well-Known Member

If the Allams have advisors they should be shot!