1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The barnsley joke page

Discussion in 'Barnsley' started by kiwiqpr, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

9 things I hate about everyone........

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
    2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
    3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
    4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
    5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid £8 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor you daft twat.
    6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
    7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
    8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
    9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here you tosser.

2. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I attended a speech at a local wheelchair convention about benefit cheats.

When the guy finished I gave him a standing ovation.

Then the b*stard reported me for benefit fraud!

3. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

What's the difference between a triangle and Liverpool FC?

A triangle has 3 points.

4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

My local drug dealer started dressing up as a Jehovah’s Witness so he wouldn’t arouse suspicion!

He got arrested after the police saw people actually letting him in.

5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I left a trail of rose petals from the front door, up the stairs, and to the bedroom. I sprinkled some more over the bed. I sat in the corner wearing nothing but her beautiful silk robe with a bottle of vintage wine on ice on the end table. I heard the door open and her walking up the stairs, I wanted this to be the most romantic evening ever. I was quite nervous.
    Now all I needed was the perfect way to introduce myself.

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Martin Scorsese's film "The Wolf of Wall Street" broke a record by using the word "F*ck" or "F*cking" 506 times.

That actually beats a record set by my Dad in 2003, trying to put an Ikea wardrobe together.

7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

please log in to view this image

8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

9. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

My girlfriend bought a home waxing kit the other day. She asked me if she should just do the sides or leave a strip down the middle.

I said I would prefer it if she didn't have a moustache at all.

10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I put this ad in a lonely hearts column in the local paper. 'I like to go for long walks stopping regularly for nice cool drinks. I enjoy good food and at the end of a day I would love to curl up on the sofa with you and stroke your hair.'
    I only got one reply.

....From a Golden Retriever.

kiwiqpr, San Diego and UTRs like this.

11. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

12. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

kiwiqpr, San Diego and UTRs like this.
  13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

A man was dining alone in a fancy
    restaurant and there was a gorgeous
    redhead sitting at the next table. He had
    been checking her out since he sat down,
    but lacked the nerve to talk with her.********************Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye
    came flying out of its socket towards the
    man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me
    buy your dinner to make it up to you.'**********************
    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.*************************After paying for everything, she asked him
    if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.************************The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!*************************'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies. . ..

She said ... .....:
    'You just happened to catch my eye.'

14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I need to re-home a dog. It's a small terrier, and tends to bark a lot.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll jump over next door's fence and get it for you.

15. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I wonder if any Policeman has ever managed to keep a straight face while telling a woman she has the right to remain silent.

16. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe
    1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng
    2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
    3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
    4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
    5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
    6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
    7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
    8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
    9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
    10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
    11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
    12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
    13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
    14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
    15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine

Wooperts_duck, UTRs and San Diego like this.
  17. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Had that very problem here and got the owner to fcuk it off to the other side of the house.
    Problem solved!

18. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

19. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

9:30am and the office fat-bird is on her 4th can of coke. She says obesity runs in her family, I said "No love, nobody runs in your family"

20. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod