1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The BBC

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by OLOF, Jul 20, 2017.

1. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Is it time this propaganda , paedophile protecting, brainwashing corporation paid its own way, yesterday it published the "earnings" that it paid some of its "stars" Jug eared SJW Gary Lineker gets nearly 2m quid for talking football with his mates, Chris Evans their top "earner" gets over 2m quid, the same Chris Evans who was sacked twice by the BBC for not turning up for work, then there is Ken Bruce who gets over 300k for doing twelve and an hours a week, it beggars belief.
    These are only three of the overpaid twats they are throwing our money at for doing **** all, we must be the only country in the world where we are forced to "buy" something
    Yes, its time this Bloated British Corporation was dismantled, or pay its own way,
    If you're with me, sign this https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/end-the-bbc-licence-fee

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Gary Lineker is a jug eared sanctimonious ****

How the **** no one saw this coming<laugh>

Farsleyexile and davy like this.
  3. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Evening OLOF - pay it's own way yes, dismantled no.

BBC provides a quality service in some regards, including Sport and News, and regional programming, which I love. I agree though, end the licence fee and let them compete.

Nobody complains about the overpaid twats cheered on a Saturday all over the country, because we don't have to go if we don't want to contribute.

I'd like to hear a balanced discussion as to the implications before I sign though.

:emoticon-0160-movie

4. davy

davy Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh> Naughty.

Lawsuit....

5. davy

davy Well-Known Member

6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with me mate, apparently its a twatter stunt THEY organized for people to send pics of themselves, what possibly could go wrong<laugh>

The sport they produce is not bad, but they're news reporting is bias as ****, they have an agenda

7. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

<yikes> That's bang out of order Davy, Shako will be outraged<laugh>

Irishshako, Eric Le Merde and davy like this.
  8. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Love that, wonder if they can see the loophole in retrospect. I actually liked the still before realising it was a video, feckin' separated at birth or what? <laugh>

Every news media provider has an agenda mate. :bandit:

OLOF likes this.
  9. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Would not miss the BBC one little bit if it no longer existed

Wouldn't even notice it wasn't around anymore

I'd be saving money by not paying for something I don't want or need, plus loads of tree hugging pc loony lefty brigade overpaid twats would lose their 'jobs'

Win win

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Its the one i'm forced to pay for that boils my piss Davy, <ok>
    They can try and brainwash me with their agenda, but like **** i'm paying for the privilege

FORZA LEEDS likes this.

11. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

12. Old Git

Old Git Well-Known Member

Allegedly

13. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Seems reasonable mate, nobody likes to feel brainwashed. As I say, let them compete in the open market, all for it.

OLOF likes this.
  14. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

What the **** was that?

15. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

BBC is a fooking sack of cack, corrupt as it never earns eevenue it just takes £35bn in a tax. It used to be a beacon to the world with delivery of factual news in an unbiased open forum. It now gets millions from the EU, its left leaning, its anti Trump anti Brexit, pro immigration, pro Islam. It never gives news that it doesnt like, for example riots in France pre election went on for 3 months with many cities in flames and Paris is a shyte hole looking like a rag head 3rd world slum. We never saw the Islamic twrror & rapes from Sweden, we never saw the rapes & no go areas in Denmark Norway, Finland. We dont see anything about Muslims because they prefer to sanitise or airbrush real news away. We now get their own pwrsonal views which isnt news. This week we have had 6 well known presenters pulled up for talking bollox, or should I say giving their view. Hussain this morning in an interwpview on R4 about Brexit said to the bloke well you know the UK relies on single market & will be badly damaged...... bollox her view, a wrong view. We want news not views. 5 more examples of that just this week alone. Fook the BBC and if you dont like tennis you got no sport except highlights. Fooking Open Championship on but not on BBC. Yet the cnts will all be in Glastonbury on a fooking freebie at our expense. Glasto gets onto 9 chanels of BBC as it uses red button service as well as 3 normal tv chanels.

16. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

It's complicated :emoticon-0148-yes:

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  17. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Talking of Tennis, McEnroe £200k for two weeks work puts him as the highest hourly wage earner

OLOF likes this.
  18. Eric Le Merde

You can not be serious! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!!!

Irishshako and ristac like this.
  19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Lineker is on air 6mins every week for 30 weeks (He has holiday) for his £1.8m. Less than 4 hours work per year = £450k per hour!!! Macenroe at least is on air both tv and radio for up to 9 hours each day for 13 days. Ridiculous anyway. Castle, Petvhey, henman, Rusedski, Loyd, and many more tennis pundits and commentators.

The millions the BBC throw at Wimbeldon is massive but they threw all their budget into it so we get no live footy, a bit of Athletics but Itv & CH4 have most, no cycling, no road racing, no horse racing, as we lost Derby as well. We get Cheltenham on radio. A bit of 6 nations rugby,

Farsleyexile and OLOF like this.
  20. Eric Le Merde

:emoticon-0148-yes: Losing Derby isn't a problem mate, easily done, insignificant really :emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm