1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread The Champions vs Man Utd

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by BigFox, Feb 2, 2017.

1. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

They are grown adults ... They are responsible for treating the fans who go to watch them with no respect.
    Todays performance is a disgrace.
    And it has gone on most of the season and blaming the manager who won you the title for the only time in your great clubs history is souless imo

2. outonthefloor

outonthefloor Member

You have your opinion and I have mine

3. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

I'd rather bin the whole team but we can't really do that! I like you as a poster RCL but disagree on this. It's a combination of the players and Ranieri so Ranieri needs to go. How long do we give him because of last season? Back to back relegations to league 1? League 2?

IMO Rowett was hard done to at Brum and is a top young manager. I'd get him in to sort the dross and have us ready to have an assault at promotion next season

4. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

Agreed it's the players but if Ranieri can't improve it he needs to go as someone else would be able to.

I don't believe

5. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Not here to piss you off guys so I'll be off...genuinely hope you get your act together (apart from when you play us)

6. Citizen Kane

Citizen Kane Danny Rosebud

I don't.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Chin up, it's only a game.

8. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

If it's the players' fault then don't keep picking them over and over again. Let's learn from mistakes, not keep repeating them.

There was very little quality or attacking creativity on show today but at least we started off looking interested and didn't give Man Utd a chance until they scored. Then the heads went down and most of the fight and energy drained away.

Ranieri only used 2 subs. When the game was lost why not give Kapustka a run out? Let's see what he has to offer. Maybe give him a full game against Derby.

No idea where Ranieri goes after this. If we don't find some formation or combination of players who can create goalscoring opportunities then we are in serious trouble.

9. JohnTheFox

That's you choice but don't expect to come on here and say it without being told to **** off!

10. jambawamba

jambawamba Well-Known Member

We are in a dog fight, and we cannot play Okazaki and Mahrez together we need players who will scrap for
    the team and unfortunately they don't So what does Renieri do,replace Okazaki with King <doh> ffs we need players
    that can put themselves about we lost the chance in the last window! just can't see us getting anything but a hiding at
    Swansea.

11. Wellernever

Wellernever Well-Known Member

or anywhere else at the moment. Looks like the players really did give their all last season 'cause they're giving naff all this.

12. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I think you are already in serious trouble.

Citizen Kane likes this.
  13. JohnTheFox

Aren't you a sad ****er enough for coming out the woodwork and rimming HAIG on the prem board? Nobody gives a **** what you think so toddle along now

14. Deleted #

Do you mean HIAG?

Could you also explain what you mean by me rimming HIAG?

Coming out of the woodwork, I've been here over 5 years <laugh>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  15. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Aging headless chickens. Confidence is a wonderful thing. Last season everyone was amazing but particularly Kante Drinkwater Mahrez and Vardy. The loss of Kante has been spoken about a lot but clearly he had an amazing effect. Now we seem clueless going forward and too slow to read threats at the back.Today we were unlucky to still be playing 11 after Mata's challenge but after that it was just awful. Even Musa clean through didn't know what to do and just fell over. No-one has any confidence and Ranieri needs to build this somehow. Huth and Morgan will always be remembered as hero's but they are now looking a bit long in the tooth. Somehow we need to get a win against Derby to start going back in the right direction and then get something out of the Swansea game.

16. JohnTheFox

I did mean HAIG, do you know the giveaway? I said HAIG, amazing that.
    By rimming I mean sucking up to his pathetic crusade against Leicester. Clearly you are as bitter.
    I'm away you have been a member on this site for a while as I remember your bile before, I merely mean you seem to be hanging round the prem board a lot more of late

17. MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN

MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN Active Member

Its all about staying in the premier league. Lets for a minute forget about last season. Confidence and form is the magic potion that has gone.... pop.... possible dressing room unrest etc... the stupid money in the premier league will absolutely define what happens .. in my humble opinion i think that if we dont win at swansea next week then the board will step in.. there is no room nowadays for sentiment. Lose again against derby at home and i think that may be it. However my fatalistic attitude is tempered by the fact that we are the most loved premiership winners!!! Period.... ohhhh for another season at the top... mud table mediocrity pleaseeeeee....

18. Deleted #

I very rarely interact with that dude, what the **** are you talking about <laugh>

Bitter? About Leicester? <doh> My team has a great history, believe me, I am not bitter about Leicester.

I think you've been took in by Fosse, haven't you? Would you like to remind me about my bile? Yeah, I didn't think you'd win the league, but that goes for everybody in the country. Apart from that, though?

19. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

I think you got the wrong guy mate - @Safc83 has been a fair poster here and I agree with his assessment that we are in serious trouble.

Everyone with us in the **** are fighting to get out aside from us...

Deleted likes this.
  20. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

your main problem is 'The Tinker Man'
    Ranieri makes too many changes.
    wont it be hilarious if the champions got relegated?