1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Countdown - or rather the count UP.

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by devonFRATTONiser, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

After filling your tank, get a great sandwich or get a hot taco. Check your tire pressure. Pick up a movie or game from Red Box. HOUSTON Corner Store 2314.

Hi Anti - it's getting a bit chilly now to put it mildly ! Family have just returned back up to Essex after a weeks visit. Nice to see them, especially young grandson who was as active and good fun as ever. Retirement still extremely enjoyable.

Hope your back is holding up o.k., and recovering well after the operation last week. I'm sure you will soon be back chasing those "plump birds" again soon :)

Have a good day <cheers>

2. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

Cathay Industries and Synthopol continue to provide technically advanced and competitive solutions for Australian industry.
    Learn more about “LIOPUR™ PFL 2315” –Synthopol_Product NEWS_Liopur PFL 2315_e
    To learn more about “Synthopol” and industry solutions please contact your nearest Cathay Industries sales office.

Hey Woopert - well in contrast its warming up down here 30 yesterday and same today will be looking forward to my winter sojourn and some bacteria killing weather.
    Wound dressing off no sign of stitches slight problem with blood pressure they kept me in overnight because it was a bit on the low side and stayed that way - went to my GP yesterday and he took it and prescribed a change in medication. The leg is fine with no pain but the weakness and numbness in the foot remain and the surgeon said that would take weeks rather than months to heal - so be it 6 weeks to the off so it has time. Will be chasing plump birds on Friday night but unsure what to do if I catch one a "knee trembler" is definitely out with me with a weak left leg!!!
    Both our sides had a less than successful weekend mine due to complacency and yours well the inconsistent bug remains - glad retirement is to your liking and you enjoyed a family visit ATB:emoticon-0103-cool:

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  3. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2316 - urbandictionary.com
    23- The 23rd letter in the Alphabet is "W" meaning, "White."
    16- The 16th letter in the Alphabet is "P" meaning, "Power or pride"
    Mostly used in White Supremacy acts, in the prison system or for some people who are proud of their race.

4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

2317 NCBI - This gene encodes a member of the filamin family. The encoded protein interacts with glycoprotein Ib alpha as part of the process to repair vascular injuries.

5. antipodean exile

Find Local Snake Catchers in Medowie, NSW 2318.
    LocalSearch features user reviews & full business details in its Medowie Snake Catchers directory.

6. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

2319- I am sure that Trainspotters know something about this number. Are there any on the boards?;)
    Just here to wish you a happy new year. Keep up the good work. The world needs threads like these.

7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Happy New Year to you too Channon.

I believe you were thinking more in line with 657 weren't you ?!

Channonfodder likes this.
  8. antipodean exile

2320 TRANSVERTER 2320 MHz DB6NT

A very Happy New Year to you too CF - I agree the world does need threads such as these as has been proven time after time people just seem to find it a very attractive lure even if its only to extract the urine........

9. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

You've been asking, so we're going to make it happen! If you want a new IBEW 2321 t-shirt, long sleeve tee/sweatshirt. Picture of the t-shirt is below:

please log in to view this image

10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

German submarine U-2322 was a highly advanced Type XXIII U-boat built for Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine in 1944. U-2322 was one of just a few such boats to undertake an operational patrol, and one of only three to undergo two. During these patrols, she succeeded in sinking a single British freighter, one of five ships sunk by this submarine class.

11. antipodean exile

What is the meaning of Matthew 2323 in the Bible - no one seems to know.

12. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2324 (Chigwell) Squadron RAF Air Cadets

13. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Wolseley Canada - 2325 rue Girard, Trois-Rivières, QCG8Z 2M3. Plumbing Fixture & Supply Manufacturers & Wholesalers, Heating Systems ...

14. antipodean exile

Features multifunction control element with integrated optical indicators for the operational status of the FORDIGRAPH 2326 shredder.

15. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

RFC 2327 SDP April 1998 Session Description A well defined format for conveying sufficient information to discover and participate in a multimedia session.

16. antipodean exile

A love letter written (in French) from Strasbourg the 7th of April, 2328, was kept by Jean-Luc Picard in the Picard family album.

17. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Summary of S.2329 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Hezbollah International Financing Prevention Act of 2014.

18. antipodean exile

Nokia 2330 classic phone. Announced 2008, November. Features 1.8″ TFT display, VGA camera, Bluetooth.

Greetings Woopert - back home safely although with the great British Cold which I had for the last 10 days of the tour and today have gone to the Doc's to get some antibiotics to clear the chest infection. No rest for the wicked as my brother in law who I only said goodbye to last week arrives Tuesday for a month before leaving to annoy more relo's in NZ. Well a trip to Wembley awaits the supporters last time we were at Wembley against Man Utd we won 1-0 1976 and all that we can hope for a repeat. Trust all is well and its not too long before you emerge from Winter I didn't find it too bad in fact I prefer the cold to the extremes of heat they had back here whilst I was away and when my BIL arrives its going to be 38 with a 39 the following day I suggested he change into his togs before leaving the terminal - hey ho welcome to OZ - hope all well with you and retirement is all you expected - ATB:emoticon-0103-cool:

19. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Nov 19, 2015 ... Summary of S.2331 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): SCRA Rights Protection Act of 2015.

Evening Anti <ok> - sorry to hear about the rotten chest cold, hope you can shift it as soon as possible. Is that the brother-in-law that's a police chief ?! You could take him to your club in search of a fat bird :).

Saints did well to beat the Scousers, and get to Wembley for the final. Do you fancy returning for the match ? Could be a cracker ! Presume it will be shown live on Australian TV ?

Weather over here is bright and sunny, but a bit chilly still. Can't wait for Spring to arrive. Retirement still extremely enjoyable. have a good weekend <ok>

20. antipodean exile

The 2332 Turbo Injected Street Engine is powerful and fit in a VW sedan without modification to the car body. The deck lid closes, and the engine is very drivable. Turbo Injected Street Engines are available in most popular sizes are the perfect power plant for VW sedans, and 356 kit cars.

Hey Woopert - well that was a crash landing back to earth for us last Saturday hopefully yes the retired copper will have a softer landing when he arrives tomorrow he is as I type flying over Germany and will overnight in Singapore before landing in Sydney Tuesday evening an begin emptying the Australian beer supplies. He is a largish gentleman so if he does meet a plump bird at darts it could be an interesting logistical exercise if they come together.
    All well here on antibiotics so clearing up process has begun - nice 32 today and 39 tomorrow that should sort the old bill out - glad retirement is enjoyable ATB:emoticon-0103-cool: