1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours The Gini Wijnaldum outgoing transfer thread

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

We knew we'd be unlikely to hang on to Townsend in the champ and that's why we had to put in a release clause, he's a top league player fair enough. Although in Aarons and Richie we have other good wingers.

Gini though? Impressive for maybe 5 games last season, but most of the time went completely missing, didn't do his job and didn't seem bothered. He was a big let down.

If you're trying to say Townsend and Gini would have carried the team, you're mad. One good player and one overrated and lazy waster, we've replaced them with players far more up to the challenge of the Champ and far more likely to get us promoted.

2. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

I never said anything to dispute we had to sell them.

What I will say is with gini we would have finished last and he was our top scorer

Him Townsend anf Sissoko are the only premiership quality players in our squad regardless of what they played like in a **** side.

I'm simply saying unlike everyone else I'm not convinced by our probable line up and think we will struggle.

3. Charlie Dogscock

Gini and Sissoko were massive underachievers last season and a major factor why we went down.

These players didn't carry the team last time and they wouldn't this time. Just because you might not be familiar with the new players doesn't automatically mean they're ****e and we're going to struggle.

4. Captainchaos.

Look it isn't Roy of the rovers? They were surrounded by absolute ****e in their own colours and up against other better teams who also had professional footballers.

Nothing to do with familiarity???

Let's drop it I ain't gonna agree even in a minority situation I never will.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  5. Charlie Dogscock

So what, your saying they're not to blame because of the players they were surrounded by?

Quite ironic really considering the players around them were mainly the ones trying, and Sissoko and Gini's complete lack of effort for 95% of the season was a huge reason for our relegation.

6. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Everyone has an opinion on Sissoko and Gini. I happen to agree with yours though, they were pretty much useless for most of last season. They should have stood out in a team of wasters because of their supposed talent, but did not.! Although Colback was pretty much ****e all the time, he tried a bit but was let down by his lack of talent. The other two have talent but no heart. Townsend stood out after he arrived because he had the talent and the heart and therfore looked impressive quite a bit of the time. I for one am pleased to see Gini go, ne never struck me as being wholeheartadly committed to the shirt or cause . Just got to pull someone else`s pant down and give them a good rodgering and collect £35million, re Sissoko, and we will have got rid of two players who were not good for the team s.pirit

7. Captainchaos.

I disagree

Get over it

8. Charlie Dogscock

I don't care whether you agree or disagree, it would just be nice if you give some reasoning to your points rather than just repeatedly saying "all our new players are ****e and we was better before".

9. Captainchaos.

Sorry Jessica Parker, but saying they are **** should compute, however if I was to say because I don't rate any of them any more highly than the dross we have and in some cases less will that soften your clout a little?

Peace

10. Charlie Dogscock

Not really seeing as your arguments don't stand up under scrutiny, you claim all the players we are buying a ****e despite them having decent records and careers to far, then you say we were better off before despite the fact we've realised rubbish players or packed then off to mickey mouse clubs, then you point to Gini and Sissoko as our only good players despite them being total wasters last season.

I'm not here to argue endlessly, I just find your endless pessimism rather unnecessary and non sensical.

11. Captainchaos.

What?

I think I was clear and I'm not going to try again because I think Edward John Smith had less problems.

I don't care what careers they are assumed to have so far!

Gini and Sissoko will be at bigger clubs because they are good players!

I disagree with you so therfore I'm non sensical? You arrogant prick!

Do me a favour and eat a bowl of Musli please.

It's official I was willing to let your previous insult slide but your rapidly irritating me now.

Let's just see like I said many responses ago yet you persist saying the same thing and expect me to say something different? Wrong I'm entitled to my opinion sunshine

With your nonsense I think you have a future in English football media

12. Charlie Dogscock

FFS calm down, what's wrong with you?!

What do you mean my previous insult? I haven't insulted you once, yet you've called me an endless amount of stupid names.

I didn't say it's non sensical that you disagree with me, I said I found your endless pessimism non sensical in calling every player that we sign ****e despite the fact their records and experience strongly suggest otherwise. And of course their careers to date are relevant! That's the whole reason we bought them, and that's what you use to form an opinion on their quality/suitability.

I wanted to have a genuine debate on what your issues were with the signings/outgoings, but seeing as you clearly just want to throw insults and wave your dick around, then it's clearly not worth bothering with.

13. Captainchaos.

You insulted me and i retaliated mate

Waving my dick around? Huh

Are you being serious?

Let's both have some Musli and move forward as friends because this is silly

I apologise for calling you Jessica Parker and saying Edward John Smith had less problems.

14. Charlie Dogscock

I don't remember insulting you, just wanting to know why you were being so pessimistic.

But fine, all friends again. I hate musli though.

15. Captainchaos.

Why am I not surprised mate

16. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

J. J. McClure and Captainchaos. like this.
  17. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Fight, fight, figh...

Oh, okay, it doesn't matter.

Captainchaos. likes this.
  18. Captainchaos.

Sorry

19. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

I'd say our defence is probably looking better than last season but you have to acknowledge that we don't really know how Hanley, Gamez and Hayden will fit in.

We'll be hoping Rafa can get them playing to their best and a lot will depend on players with potential stepping up to the plate (e.g. Lascelles, Mitrovic, Perez, Aarons, Shelvey). It's easy to forget that the standard in this league will be much lower though and we are better equipped than most, if not all, other teams.

20. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

We need another defender, striker and a creative midfielder i think. Then I will be happy beyond belief..