1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Great Escape Starts Here

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by greenjock, Feb 26, 2011.

1. greenjock

greenjock Member

Only a 2-1 home win against Colchester, no disrespect, but after the week we've had and down to ten men again it feels like something special. **** me even Rory Fallon scored <rofl>. Sparksy said apparently funds have been wired from Japan on Friday and should arrive on Monday. Now I for one don't believe that for a minute but if thats true, why the **** didn't the little slant eyed midget send it before the 10 point deduction? Lets just say h e has sent a couple of million quid which means administration doesnt happen, which as far as i can tell were not actually in administration yet, why did the knob wait until the announcement was made and then send funds?

I dont really believe theres anything on the way from Japan but if there is and we go down by less than 10 points, WTF are you playing at?

2. greenjock

greenjock Member

Oh and Stapletons in Dubai because it makes it easier to speak to Kagami with the time difference from Dubai lol. Now I dont entirely blame Stapleton for our situation, but come on mate thats really clutching at straws while the staff and players havent been paid! I know he's losing money himself out of all this but the timings a bit bad Paul!