1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The next nugget

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SC SAFC, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

I've read about mass suicides that are more positive than this board.

2. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That's a bit out of left field Di5co.

Wrong thread?

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

To be fair, most of them organised suicide things are good fun up until the death bit, they usually have cake and a bit of light entertainment before they, you know...

Deleted and Disco down under like this.
  4. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Not at all mate. It's the result of going through the threads following losing a game away from home yesterday. Talk about an over reaction across the board. People kicking off left, right and centre and moaning about absolutely anything they can. Players written off after one bad game, now a player is being written off after a silly incident in the under 21's.

We lost a game, a few of our players looked a bit ****... It happens. If people don't like it I suggest they start supporting Celtic, Juventus or Bayern.

smithy in nl likes this.
  5. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

I didn't say he was a bad player though did I? You did that.

Suarez is a world class player but he's no better than me banned for most if the season and in the stands. The last thing we need is a fruggin heed case running around nutting people and getting sent off. Ffs, he wasn't even involved in the initial incident that led to his stupid act. If he is happy to do this on his debut when trying to impress, what level of utter lunacy is he capable of once his feet are under the table?

6. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

But it happens all of the time. Entering a new season with renewed hope and optimism, to be met with more of the same old **** by 30 minutes in? 3-0 down at half time? Its another of a long line of a kick in the balls as far as many are concerned. Many can handle playing poorly occasionally, but to play as badly as we did, against a team many tipped for relegation, a team who ran circles around us, a team with uncertainties of their own, it is very hard to take. I think its the 'here we go again!' syndrome. We cant seem to get out of this rut! The players and supporters! We can never hit the ground running. Its the total frustration that gets people on here venting their spleen. I'm sure by Wednesday the pissed off amongst us will have calmed down and be preparing ourselves for the entertaining footballing extravaganza that we will all be expecting on Saturday.......5-2 to the Lads!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  7. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

No you've avoided questions asking for your assessment.

8. Cest Advocaat

Shall i print pictures for you to help you understand?

My assessment is he could be Lionel Messi but be no more use to us than a cardboard cut out in the stands all the time. If he thinks its fine to headbutt someone on his début then I think I have the right to question his quality to us as a loan player? He'll be a marked man now and his temperament is already questionable. Oh then there is the matter of a trashed hotel room?

Is he just unlucky or a liability? I think the latter already.

9. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

You clearly don't understand. Thought you had this magnificent life to go and lead?

10. Cest Advocaat

Your personal situation doesn't seem to prevent you form persistent personal abuse though does it?

Just block my posts or ignore them. Either way in don't give a ****.

11. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

But by putting quality in inverted commas it seemed as if you were basically mocking the fact that people believe he's a quality player.

No doubting he's a bit of an idiot, but he's our idiot (for now) so lets get behind him instead of calling him before he's kicked a ball/headbutted anyone for the first team.

12. Sam_Fring

Sam_Fring Well-Known Member

Class!

13. Sam_Fring

Sam_Fring Well-Known Member

I agree in part. A ludicrous thing for him to do but perhaps he was over-aroused for his first game, trying to do everything and maybe even irked slightly that he was overlooked for Leicester (his quote on signing suggests he thought he'd be playing for the 1st team that day) and playing in the ressies. All in all, a piece of stupidity that can be explained and forgiven, if not justified.
    I'd rather he got sent off than injured! Dick will have roasted him and I'm certain he'll feel like a right nonce for it and be eager to put it right.
    Cest his previous disciplinary record on the field should show we haven't got a complete nutter ;) on our hands

Cest Advocaat likes this.
  14. John Cardew

John Cardew Well-Known Member

The FA aren't going to take any further action against him. Are all those hormonal little whining schoolgirls on this thread who made pathetic comments along the lines of: "If it was Chelsea they would get away with it, because it's Sunderland he will be charged" going to put a cork in it now?

15. Tel (they/them)

please log in to view this image

John Cardew likes this.
  16. David Moyes' Stupid Face

David Moyes' Stupid Face Well-Known Member

I think there was one such comment and it was most likely (I can't speak for that person but this is how I read it) more of a general comment about situations such as this where the big clubs seem to get the rub of the green.

I don't see the need for your post.

17. JustMeMan

JustMeMan Well-Known Member

lol
    Period pains.

John Cardew likes this.
  18. John Cardew

There were at least 2. I'm just making the point that fans of the smaller clubs seem to have this persecution complex and idea that the Man United's and CHelsea's of the world get all the favour from the FA. I doubt we'll read anything in the next few days about how the FA are biased to SUnderland for not carrying over a suspension for a headbutt? It's not just Sunderland mind, Newcastle fans and most other clubs fans are just as guilty. I think people come across as precious little girls when they start up with the persecution complex ****e <ok>

19. John Cardew

If I can still move like that at his age I'll be a happy man <laugh>

20. Tel (they/them)

He's only 28