1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Skull and Crossbones Pub & Official Banter Thread

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by gas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Did they ever find out who racially abused that visiting keeper or did it just disappear in the mists of time with he or she free to do the same again

2. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What an absolute cockwomble that Truegas guy is. That is all

3. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Who, what, where??

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I missed this too. Come on Seamge, spill the beans.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I just seen it pop on the screen that City won the JPT. I didnt realise they were playing their final today. Thought it was next weekend! They beat Walsall 2-0.

I dont know if I should say congrats or not to them.

6. Caldicot Cider Red

Caldicot Cider Red Well-Known Member

Of course you can CJS :).......I will be here to congratulate you when you get back up...promise.

7. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

I watched the game and City deserved to win, they look a class act at present and shouldn't have any troubles next year up one level.

wizered likes this.
  8. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

They played good football and never really looked troubled, even though Walsall were a decent team.
    I didn't see all the game but it looked to be a good advert for lower league football; and it was well refereed.
    No harm in saying well done; and with that team playing together so well they should do ok in
    the Championship.
    Now back to our lot....looks like nail-biting right to the end!

Jon the Stripe likes this.
  9. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

I think we need to win every game Pirate.

Don't fancy the play offs tbh

Chris-Gashead likes this.
  10. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Why I said I dont know if I should say congrats to you all is because when we beat City in the same competition (thanks to Lamberts goal), all I can remember was your fellow fans say you were not bothered about it because it was just a micky mouse cup. If you are not bothered about the competition as its just a micky mouse cup, then saying congrats may come across being a bit sarcastic from me and im not interested in offending anyone, if you know what I mean.

If your fellow fans all of a sudden think the competition is no longer a micky mouse cup but its something to be proud of, just because you now won it, it comes across to me a bit hypocritical when before you all just thought it was a micky mouse cup and didnt congratulate us when we beat you in the same competition.

As for winning the league, I cant see anyone catching you. Said that a while back on here. I havent been following Citys progress this season. I dont even look out for your score on match days and dont mention your score updates in our match day threads like I use to do. Im at that point where the gap is too big to even think about your lot if that makes sense. I dont even post on your board anymore and not really fussed about banter too. Im sure you will win the league and as soon as that is done, I will be more than happy to congratulate you all on that. Not long now me thinks <ok>

11. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

CJS, your advice if poss?

I want to make a Hitler piss take video of our ski lot, I have done one on caption generator but can't seem to share it or post it to you tube? If I recall you have done this? Which one did you use?

12. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Believe it or not im not that technical. I just found the original copy of the hitler clip on youtube and downloaded it. I then went into movie maker that I had on my laptop and uploaded the clip that I just downloaded and then added the captions individually. Then saved it and uploaded to youtube the same way as you would do normally. I have never used caption generator so I wouldnt have a clue where to start to help im afraid! Sorry <ok>

13. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

14. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

This made me chuckle. Just seen it on twitter!!

15. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

16. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

I nipped over to the ****ish board and yes, you guessed it, they are STILL talking about us. Literally on a daily basis. I'm sure there must be some kind of medication or therapy for their illness.

Seriously, there's enough material over there to keep an entire convention of psychiatrists busy for years!

17. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

What a couple of comments saying that we think you will go up, and one or two wondering where you've gone too which was all in one day not over a period of time. Yep that's it mate we are obsessed with you all, and to think we thought you was the bright one <doh>

Good luck with your campaign, just think about putting the construction companies out of business <whistle> and when you next complain about the homeless remember you stopped one or two getting into cheap housing.

18. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Can't remember complaining about the homeless, although I've heard that people in Newport live 10 in a hovel!

I doubt many homeless could afford a starting price of £250,000.

And let's face it ROD, us Gasheads get honourable mentions every other day over on the Darkside, you guys love talking about us <laugh>

19. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

No we don't we've got more important things at the moment, like you we are all ****ting ourselves and that's even with 5-8 points clear.

And I don't doubt that it's 10 to a house in the Port, my wife's always said you can do what you want with Newport but as long as the people are still there it's just a waste of money. Anyway the Welsh Assembly are thinking off moving some of them to Cam <laugh>

20. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator