1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

THE "Teds Thread" Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, Dec 13, 2015.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

o crikey how embarressing thanks hoop lief

2. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

Wrong rangers Ted, Glasgow'

qprted likes this.
  3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

sorry guys i need glassing

4. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

oh dear how embarressing

5. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

It's just boring now. Won't have a go at the bloke but he does it for attention and it's monotonous drivel. Reckon the 'Ignore' button needs to be added

qprted likes this.
  6. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

There's no way TeD is tEd, he's someone else, but he ain't teD.

qprted and Uber_Hoop like this.
  7. Hertfordshire Qpr

Hertfordshire Qpr Active Member

Ted is a good geezer, maybe misguided but still a Qpr fan like all of us I hope, cut the bloke some slack lads !

qprted likes this.
  8. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well i wont post quite so much now the facto has gone ill still come back sometimes but i really wanted to try to keep the facto from blowing his top,the ignore button is a good tool if you really just want to copy the dotorg,but in the real
    battle for supremacy there are in terms of viewing figures WATRBS and DOTORG are shading it at the top although the LFW has got a top poster in discoroid QPR REPORT sadly just didnt attract any top posters QPRORG are too small in terms of viewing figures
    BUT ONE DAY I IMAGINE THE MESSAGE BOARD WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR QPR EXPERIENCES

durbar2003 likes this.
  9. Van

Van Member

Some very sad people about ted. Model in bottle shocker post made me laugh!! Not read the Eurovision thread but people obviously made their mind up on facto with the small digs I've read on this thread.very funny poster is our facto , never gonna fit in with this lot.hilarious that most don't have a sense of humour, glassing and Eurovision ?

qprted likes this.
  10. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

YEAH VANS BUT HES GONE NOW HE REALLY DIDNT LIKE THE POSTERS HERE HE THOUGHT THEY WERE SNOBS AND FOR THAT REASON FINALLY HE EXPLODED
    but if he does open up his own message board then keep me posted vans as i think his brand of humour is a little unique
    but he should never jokingly or not jokingly say to someone that they need glassing ive lost three mates who are now dead from having there throats glassed
    and if facto was involved in this thread right now i know he would be apologetic about that coment i can only assume he was very drunk when he made the comment and so when he soberd up i think he would have pm ed the bloke and said look im sorry it was the wrong thing to say
    but vans if he does keep on posting while drunk he will run out of websites
    I HOPE HIS BUISNESS VENTURES KEEP ON BEING SUCCESSFULL BECAUSE THATS HIS GREAT STRENGTH AND IM SURE IN MY OWN HEART HES A FAIRLY HARMLESS PERSON WITH A GREAT DEAL OF LOVE

11. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

TO HAVE TWO TWENTY GOAL STRIKERS

Ithink wee have strength in other departments but without goals we aint going to get into the play offs
    although i was a great fan of harry redknapp before he came to us i wished he had brought in more goal scorers
    and conor washington may never make it

12. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

This lot? If you don't like the board mate go back to 'Fantasy Island'.
    I said before that i liked a few of Facto's posts and in general he was okay but having a dig about someones gender and saying he would 'glass someone in the face' is not the normal mentality of an adult. Never before have i read something like that on this board.
    This board is not like 'Fantasy island' and i am glad the mods keep it that way.. As for Ted, likewise i have liked his quotes but his constant drivel of late seems to be annoying most on here.
    AS for 'snobs'? I am a lifelong QPR fan who uses this board to talk QPR and not for some sort of agenda.
    As i said if people don't like this site go and bore people on another site and let us snobs talk about QPR without all the childish crap that is apparent of late. :emoticon-0148-yes:

13. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

This

qprbeth likes this.
  14. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Have to agree with Ellers here
    I do not like being called a snob
    I do not mind light heart fun...but this is all getting a bit much

15. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

qprbeth i dont think you are a snob,,i ve never met you but you come over as a bit of a laugh

16. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

Thank you Ted

17. sku

sku Well-Known Member

So another contributor on a forum discussing football didn't like other contributors. Ok. I get that. He thought they were snobs. Ok. He's entitled to his opinion. I guess we've all been guilty of value judgements and character assignations that might not reflect reality.

And for that he 'exploded'. Now that's the bit I don't get.

I don't think anyone on here is a snob; and I'm offended to have been labelled so, if that's the insinuation. Coming from a family that was on the dole for most of the 80s, I'm proud that I've worked hard for everything I've achieved. And I've brought my family up with respect and values and worked hard to make sure that they have access to the culture and life experiences that my folks couldn't afford. I live in a council estate. I regularly fundraise and I support local causes. If that makes me a snob then go write to Collins to update their dictionaries.

To claim posters on here are snobs for whatever reason is bad enough, but to use this as justification by proxy - for threating an act - that Ted has personally evidenced ending the lives of three of his acquaintances, is outrageous.

From our exchanges on the Steven Caulker thread earlier in the month, I'd surmised that he works in construction, and presumably in the South East or London. Knowing that market well, I'm surprised he isn't in daily contact with clients that he might not necessarily like. I wouldn't label them snobs, others might.

There again, as Ted opines, that's his great strength. So I wish him well with his business ventures; but I won't go as far as to defend him; after all if I did, I'd have to append my signature to add another apologist moniker.

QPR999 likes this.
  18. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

I'm a snob!

UTRs likes this.
  19. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This bloke is bloody mental <laugh> Come onto our board for proof.

20. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

We know thank you