1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The trial of Adam Johnson (part 2)

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Minxy, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

It's an opinion based on nothing to do with fact. It's misogynistic and the poor girl doesn't deserve it at this point.

It most definitely would come out as the prosecution would use it to discredit the defendant, there's absolutely no way they would let her away with that unless the lawyer for the defence was a retard..

"Just a fan" comes from the court transcripts. She used to hang around training to watch her heroes in a Sunderland strip. Hardly flashing her gash to him in a night club.

2. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

You still have freedom of speech please feel free to include your input that you put on the nufc board - please after all i don't like a gobshite

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  3. Disco down under

Mental health issues he may have. Doesn't mean he's not a dick. Mental illness isn't a free pass to act like an arsehole as and when you choose.

At some point people ignore the mental health **** and call a spade a spade.

And he is most definitely a ****y little spade.

4. Disco down under

People ought to remember that. Disgraceful that people would put any blame on her at all. She's a child.

Montysoptician likes this.
  5. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Very true! Quite why anyone would argue the opposite is beyond me.

6. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

JohnHumbles,tape recorder Well-Known Member

Player admitted two charges this week…. Well?…:emoticon-0176-smoke

7. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Flippen heck...Humble has been let out again...I suppose it will be short lived and you could well be sharing a lunch table with Adam in the near future..
    PS... For the record and being serious, I will wait until the trial is over and all the evidence and judgements have been made before I give my measured response of all the moral issues involved in this case..

8. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

JohnHumbles,tape recorder Well-Known Member

<doh>

Apparently and undeniably… you're blowing it out your arse again…:emoticon-0172-mooni

Adam Johnson "sunlun born and bread" 'sent lewd grooming messages to schoolgirl, 15, the SAME MINUTE he was texting his partner about their newborn daughter'

• Player admitted two charges………<doh> this week but is standing trial on two others
    • Court hears alleged victim was an avid Sunderland fan who idolised him
    • He 'messaged her online before taking her to a car park for sexual activity'
    • Footballer then searched the legal age of consent online, prosecutors say
    • Alleged offences 'took place when Johnson's partner was pregnant'
    • Later sent messages to his girlfriend in the same minute as the schoolgirl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ives-court-child-sex-trial.html#ixzz4011qhcvP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

This is my board! How dare you suggest I belong elsewhere <laugh>

Can we deduce from this statement that if you were in charge at SAFC you wouldn't have fired him yet?

Disco down under likes this.
  10. Tel (they/them)

Here's my take on this so far:

I don't think he's a serial offender, he's googled the age of consent so that would suggest he wasn't fully aware of the gravity of his stupidity. I think a full blown, repeating kiddie fiddler knows they're wrong and wouldn't bother doing this.

Going back to what Bri said about a suspended sentence.

Has there been any suggestion anywhere in his charges that he has had sex with her? Was this a presumption on (some of us) our part perhaps? It says sexual activity with a child iirc, which would include touching, groping, and getting head (oral).

That to me is the two charges he's denied.

He admitted kissing her in a passionate way and grooming her but he's denied fingering her and or getting head off her.

His texts though, specifically the one where it said something like "Did you like your thank you" (for the shirts) and he replied something along the lines of "Yeah I think you'll have to give me another one". Well that puts his denial right under the microscope.

Maybe he never ****ed her, but maybe there's never been an accusation put to him that he has.

So I think with the messages, he's currently on the road to a drubbing here and he'll either change his pleas or we are about to see a very expensive lawyer cripple this case by whatever means necessary.

I'd expect his lawyer to go after the credentials of the forensics officers and I'd be very surprised if he hasn't got some very effective tricks up his sleeve.

11. Hairyhaggis

Hairyhaggis Well-Known Member

Read something somewhere aswell, maybe in the texts he sent her "Are you still deleting these messages?" which to me would imply he knows hes doing something wrong, and doesn't want proof. But even he can't be that ****in stupid thinkin that a 15yr old girl is going to delete messages from a premier league footballer, who is her idol - she'd be wanting to keep those, in duplicate incase she lost her phone - for her old age when she reminisces. I think he admitted to the two charges, as the phone messages are 100% proof that he was up to something dodgy, and only from her replies do I think he will get away with the other 2 charges of sexual penetration with a minor as the girl wasn't up for it (going off the messages).

12. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

By that measure, Fellaini should get life for that ****ing haircut!!

13. Tel (they/them)

Do we know he's been accused of sex with a child rather than sexual activity with a child though?

Bri's post made me think, has he ever been accused of actually having sex with the girl? You'd think the prosecution would at least mention sex if he's supposed to have had sex with her!

Brian Storm likes this.
  14. Tel (they/them)

Well Cattermole should get 1,000 years on death row getting bummed by donkeys non-stop for looking like a ****ing soft sack of **** trying to pretend he's hard and an extra million years for his ****ing shorts <laugh>

15. marcusblackcat

Forum Moderator

Your point being?

16. Tel (they/them)

He's getting slung in Carricks pocket this afternoon with his ****buddy Yann. <ok>

17. marcusblackcat

Forum Moderator

Haha!, terry acting all "I don't like you" cos we're playing his beloved untied today....

You love us all really

Dispicable_Tel likes this.
  18. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Everyone ****s up...very few admit it and learn from it. ..you have so there's no point feeling bad.

19. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

**** off, you cockney twat <nahnah>

Montysoptician likes this.
  20. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I would have certainly sacked him. What you can deduce from my statement is that I will reserve my moral judgement on him until I hear all the ins and outs of the case. I will add that if it was based on what I have heard so far, then it wouldn't be good at all.

Sign Da Ting and Dispicable_Tel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.