1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The use of Nazi images on this board

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Washysafc, May 31, 2016.

1. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

You're welcome as far as I'm concerned, Thrush . . . . I value your input :emoticon-0150-hands

John Cardew likes this.
  2. John Cardew

John Cardew Well-Known Member

As I said in my comment, I'm not offended. Can't remember the last time anything offended me personally, you'd have to try pretty hard.

Family Guy is a TV show with an adult rating so the easily offended know not to watch it. This is a public forum with users of all different heritages and backgrounds. How do you think a Jew who's Grandad died in the Holocaust would view that image?? Or a German who has worked his arse off to be a good person to see his country still being reduced to the Nazi party and one of the most despicable men in recent history, who apparently "only just crossed the line"?

3. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

With regard to your comment about PM's JC, I haven't noticed that.

Just to reiterate what everyone should be aware of, we do NOT repeat conversations from PM's on the open board.

They are all sacrosanct. No matter who says what, to whom. That's a complete no-no!

It isn't done. By agreeing to that, it protects us all!!

With regard to slandering 15 year sex abuse victims JC, Mods are limited in their powers. You know that. And we aren't morality police. Anything you say or post on here can be used in a court of law against you, just as if you'd it on Twitter or wherever. So everyone should be aware of what they say. We, mods aren't your legal advisors either.

4. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Aye, like Walt Disney disnae like Jews.
    That's why he got frozen.

5. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

You know we are from different worlds, so I'll explain, why. You won't understand, but I would have explained at least.

I compare this to being locked up in a police station. I would never ever rat on anybody, never. BUT, if somebody goes into a police station and gives a statement about me, then the gloves come off and it's acceptable to counter charge them with a statement.

If somebody comes on here and starts a thread solely about me, and reports me, then in my head that gives me the all clear to do what I want with them. That was the only way I could get to him and humiliate him. So that's what I done. He didn't humiliate me, but he didn't half piss me off when he went against 'the rules' and started a thread and reported me.

If he wasn't a rat, it wouldn't have happened.

Billy Death likes this.
  6. John Cardew

Eh? The first reply on this post is about 10 screenshots of PM's man.

As for the rest, fair enough. I didn't mean to blame the mods actually as people on here aren't children. I find it difficult to converse with certain posters now after some of the comments made during the Adam Johnson trial. People I always viewed as decent lads who really lost their heads in order to back a footballer.

7. Deleted #

If you are referring to me, I was taking the piss <doh>

8. John Cardew

Fair enough, I understand the point of view. He did make the effort though to sort things like men though, PM'd you and politely requested you to remove the picture, which you did and he thanked you. Then for reasons I can't fathom you decided to message him back and basically tell him to sod off, you were going to go back to the picture regardless of his feelings. Only then did he start a thread. It's hardly six on one, half a dozen on the other.

9. John Cardew

Very kind of you Mr Armstrong <ok>

10. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

So you're not offended, you're offended on behalf of others <doh> that's worse mate.

My wife is Jewish (calling her a Jew is derogatory by the way) and she would be offended deeply if it was designed to provoke and intimidate her personally, otherwise she wouldn't bat an eyelid.

11. Deleted #

It was private between me and him. Then he took it to the board. So I followed.

**** him and **** you, you feeble ****.

I've never known anybody to be as offended about everything as you, it's getting ****ing daft now. You come on crying when the ****ing wind doesn't blow the right way.

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

PC fannies getting their knickers in a twist again.

**** it. Im gannin to bed.

Billy Death and Deleted like this.
  13. Deleted #

Gotta hand to them though. They always ****ing get their own way.

Night

14. John Cardew

I'm not offended on anyone's behalf. As someone who is offended by pretty much nothing, that doesn't mean that I believe people should be allowed to do and say whatever they want. What is so hard to understand about that?

And why is it derogatory to call someone a Jew?

15. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

The fact that you don't post p.m. details doesn't mean that all mods act similarly, Blun., so you, perhaps, shouldn't say 'we' :emoticon-0145-shake

16. Deleted #

I think you are living in the wrong country then, pal.

17. Deleted #

This is bullshit what's happening on here.

It's been a great day and then a couple of outsiders have just come and well and truly crashed the party.

Bellends.

18. John Cardew

You must have me mistaken for someone else <laugh>

1) I'm not offended
    2) I can't really think of any times when I've even given the impression of being offended by anything on this board. The instances I've mentioned on this thread are pretty much the only things I've complained about, aswell as one time when personal information was used against me and a loved one.

19. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Gotta be honest mate, that first bit went past me. Was busy at work and popping in.

But yes, bang out of order!

20. John Cardew

No worries mate. TBH I don't even have an issue with anything, the board has spoken and clearly enjoys the way things are done on here so it would be wrong for anyone to intervene. Just explaining the reasons I'm less inclined to post these days.