1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tickets still available for derby

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Teessidemackem, Mar 31, 2015.

1. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Of course they can. In fact they already are <laugh>

2. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I have to say, the Toon Army are a terrifying bunch ........... the 2 coppers are obviously struggling to hold hundreds of them at bay.

please log in to view this image

"Newcastle fans are marshalled by police as they gesture towards Sunderland supporters before the Tyne-Wear derby kick-off in February 2014."

Teessidemackem likes this.
  3. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

What would set us up would be for Villa and Hull to get beat 5-0, I hate them more than the mags. I would take a draw as long as we stop up and Saggy and Sherwood suffer. But I am near the north stand exit when I leave and will be ready for any mag 'action' if it comes my way.

4. John Cardew

John Cardew Well-Known Member

Ah okay thanks for clarifying. As Smug says it will sell out so it's a moot point really.
    Our cup final? <laugh> Least we do occasionally sell out our stadium, unlike your lot who only come close when the big club comes to town ;) Haha.
    I would have had no chance of a ticket, don't think they got below the 50 loyalty points threshold. I'm actually going to be in Sunderland until around kick off time doing some work, put a thread on here somewhere asking if there were any away friendly bars but was strongly advised against it, probably quite wisely <doh> I will probably make it to Shearer's in time to neck 6 pints over half-time to forget the fact that we're already 2-0 down <laugh>

5. John Cardew

Hang on, are you now mocking Newcastle fans for NOT being aggressive and threatening? Make your mind up fella <laugh>

6. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

Is that Pugsley in the middle with the Wonga shirt on?

7. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

I couldn't give a **** about the mags as long as they don't throw things at my wee bairn like they did last time.
    ****s. <ok>

8. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Think you're giving Villa way too much credit there;) mind you think that game give us our biggest and lowest attendance all in one half <laugh>

I'd say enjoy the game fella but I'd be lying. Hope you have ****ing miserable time fella, that way we'll be celebrating 5 in a row. :D

Blunham Mackem likes this.
  9. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You seem like a real decent bloke mate, so it pains me to say I hope you have a ****ing miserable day on Sunday. <laugh>

You're always welcome back here on Monday though! <ok> Unless of course, you win and you get all high and mighty, in which case, :emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni

10. John Cardew

Haha it amazes me after the 4-4 with Arsenal but we still have a fair few who ditch at 75-80 minutes if we're a couple of goals down. Mentalists. Don't worry bud, I can't envisage any scenario in which John Carver manages to pull anything from this game, I'd snatch a draw out your hands right now just to stop you getting 5 in a row. Even the thought of that makes me feel a bit sick <laugh>
    Don't worry mate, I'm well versed in the art of not getting completely and utterly miserable when we lose to your lot now <laugh> The first couple of defeats in this run hurt me, the last 2 I just went out on the lash and completely forgot the result till the next day <doh>
    Don't worry, win lose or draw I'll be on here next week, nowt better to do you see ;)

Blunham Mackem likes this.

11. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I'm in the North and never had any bother from above from the Mags.

Everton & Man City though, ****ing scumbags.

Dispicable_Tel likes this.
  12. Smug in Boots

On the contrary, they're obviously trying really hard to appear aggressive & threatening ........ look at them man, don't they deserve to be mocked?

BTW, if you're in town before the match you should really get yourself up to the away entrance.
    I've done it a few times, with Sunderland, and there's always a chance you'll get in ....... worth a try <ok>

I did it for the first match of the season and got in our section without an away ticket.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  13. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

<laugh>

You make me laugh mate. Not even sure it was meant to be funny!

MrRAWhite likes this.
  14. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Look at that lad the copper has got hold of, he looks about 4 stone wet through, his fist looks like a sparrow's foot and the copper's hand is bigger than his entire torso <laugh>

A strong gust would sort half of that lot out. With the exception of the clinically-grotesque boy in the middle, who seems to have his name scrawled across his chest.

15. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I was trying to extract a few bites from the unwashed..<laugh>

16. Brian Storm

Does anybody remember when the Chronicle instantly ran a smear campaign against us stating we were walking around making Nazi salutes at mag fans, desprate as **** to put the message across that we're just as bad as the mags. The salutes were imitations on Borini's assasination celebration and Chronicle had to issue an apology <laugh><doh>

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...s/chronicle-apology-live-blog-mistake-6681706

Don't you just love it when the Mags Clutch.<party>

This really happened though.

If any mag can provide evidence of this kind of behavior from Sunderland fans then fair play, my hands will go up. But anyone giving out the old excuse of 'we all have idiots' can't be expected to be taken seriously. That's a riot. The police are employing riot tactics to force rioters into a retreat.

17. Smug in Boots

Despite the litany of horse punching, Phonebox smashing, rioting, mass pitch invasions, etc etc the usual response is,
    "Well what about that daft kid that ran on the pitch at Sunderland?"

18. John Cardew

Didn't scores of your lot actually try to physically get to and attack your manager?

19. John Cardew

I know the lad who did that, a lot of my mates are good friends with him. He's a grade A **** aswell, wasn't just some daft kid. His cover photo on Facebook is him getting led away by the steward after his assault ffs <doh>

20. Brian Storm

You need tips from the master fella. ;)