1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tim Ream

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Only a few weeks ago Tim Ream was in the doldrums and stories were around that he was looking for a move back to the MLS. Then just before the holiday period enforced circumstances saw him back in the team and his performances since has made him a firm favourite with the Gaffer.

His display at the weekend against Barnsley was (arguably) one of his best; with key stats of:

93% passing accuracy
    71% Ariel Duels won
    6 Clearances
    2 Interceptions

And an impressive heat map -

upload_2017-1-18_16-29-40.png

Do you reckon he could be the next Chris Baird? Apathy to Empathy (being polite!).

2. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

My criticism of Ream is that he lacks concentration over 90 minutes (especially after 70 mins). Every since we bought him in to partner Stearman he has had numerous disasters due to his lack of awareness and concentration.
    But as I say it's all about partnerships. He had a good game against Barnsley and I think Jokanovic likes him because he is versatile and 2 footed, good in the air (against smaller opposition).

3. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

I know Ream has his bad points but on paper he is our fourth choice centre half, I can't think of another team in our division who has a fourth choice centre half as good as Ream.