1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Time to regroup.

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by akagreengull2, May 3, 2011.

1. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Ok we are down,no great surprise yesterday emotional ,fraught and intense at Home Park.Fantastic support for both clubs,well done the Saints.Hopefully after Friday's creditors meeting we can all move on.Reid want's to stay,we still have up and coming players and great support,decent ground and hopefully(again) sound and realistic funding from the administrators preferred bidder James Brent so there is optimism.Having watched many league two games at Plainmoor over the last few seasons(when Argyle are away) it's fair to say there is quite a gulf in quality from league one bar a few teams.So I am very confident Argyle can make a decent bid for promotion next season.GREEN ARMY.

2. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

There don't seem to be any Exeter fans on not606, so at least the Argyle board on here should prove to be wum-free!

I hope Argyle can turn the corner and come out of the blocks running next season.

As for your great traveling support, the fact that Swindon and Bristol Rovers have gone down with you gives you another two trips without getting up at the crack of dawn or setting off the night before! I dare say, with that in mind, you'll be cheering for Accrington in the League Two Playoffs.

3. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Nothing against Accrington,but I'm looking forward to cheering in the away end at Plainmoor next season (as I only live 5 miles away).Did get to the Swindon game away this season, but annoyingly both the Yeovil and Rovers games were on a Tues night.Anyway we have the Robins and Pirates next season again so plenty of westcountry derbies to look forward to.Cheers.

4. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Saints fan in peace........Listen guys most Saints fans understand how you guys and gals maybe feeling. There is no doubt that it is darkest before the dawn.
    Like all football clubs we have our idiots who think the only way to support a football club is to wage war. Unfortunately it takes all sorts and believe me when I say the vast majority just wish Plymouth well and hope you get things sorted out. Good luck to you all for the future............... <ok>

5. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Agree totaly Beddytare had a good trip down to the game yesterday on the train talking footy with a group of your fans -they were all totally sympathetic and understanding of our situation.At the end of the day we all need each other and we all have a common love of our respective clubs and (hopefully) football.