1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Total disrespect from Davies and Savage. Unprofessional or just sour grapes?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by mussiesredhat, Mar 5, 2011.

1. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

Listening to first Billy Davies on BBC Notts and later Robbie Savage on Farve Larve on the way home tonight, they both were positive in how lucky City were to win today and a couple of weeks ago respectively. They each misquoted a single line from Mr Pearsons after match intimating that he had admitted how lucky we d been on each occasion. Neither showed any admiration for the battling grittiness of Hull City and what Mr Pearson really said in the full interview. It just seems the more we play at the moment, the luckier we get!

2. Jobboshinpad

Jobboshinpad Active Member

Definition of Luck - What happens when opportunity and preparation collide :)

I like Mr Pearson, he's a lucky fella

3. CaseyFM

CaseyFM Member

Savage is just a knob who admitted that he'd happily cheat to win a match. He'd do a "hand of god" if he had to keep Derby in the Championship. He's a bloody disgrace and is no role model for the kids. As for Billy Davies he's just a stupid little Crankie look alike from the "Mull of Kintyre"

4. Owl

Owl Member

I don't think Savage has often been considered anything but unprofessional...

5. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Well done to the BBC for axing 606 and keeping cretins like Savage, Mills, Bright, and Laurenson as pundits, axe these dummies and that's a lot of costings accounted for. The only pundit I can remember having a good word for us in the Premiership was Shearer.

6. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

I bloody hate the bastards, although from what I heard on BBC notts they were quite gracious and recognised we bettered them today even if they didn't really say it.

7. fairweatherfan

No matter which club he's at Billy Davies is always an ungracious little twerp who eventually turns on the club that employs him. NP's quiet, dignified manner just shows the gulf in class.

8. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

Pearson is a class act. From what I've heard he doesn't look for excuses, just states what happened and looks forward. Top manager.

9. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Maybe better if Savage did a hand-job on himself, then maybe he would just ****-off.
    But please don't insult the Crankies'!

10. Harap

Harap Member

Davies has proved time and time again what a classless sod he is so I couldn't care less what he thinks. Savage on 606 is a mixed bag for me, sometimes he's fair and makes a very valid point, others he just riles for the sake of it and at every given opportunity supports his mates and former colleagues in a fashion that clearly evidences a clouded judgment.

11. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Davies is a nasty little man, I can't abide him.

Savage isn't nasty, he's just thick.

I didn't think Savage's comments were that bad after the City caller last night(who was a decent caller for once), he said that we were outplayed at Derby but still managed to take all three points, which is true enough and he did go on to acknowledge that we'd been on an impressive run. As did Chappers, who for those who didn't hear it, also said he lived in Hull for a while and used to go to the odd game at Boothferry Park.

12. hullchrissp

hullchrissp New Member

Didn't Chappers study at Hull university? I know he has spoken quite fondly about various aspects of the city before (for a change) and is mates with Jon Culshaw who was a presenter for Viking. Hes certainly far more personable than Mansheesh (sp) and we also have Liams dad on football league show!

I have no time for Billy Davis he just seems very bitter and egocentric and a lot of the Forest fans dont seem to hold him in high esteem. Savage is just very thick !!

13. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

I hope we get comments like "Hull City were lucky to win" every week.

14. Tigerbarmy

Tigerbarmy New Member

Read Savage's book, he really is an egotistical self centred twat!!

15. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Savage is an idiot. After nearly every game we've won this season the opposing manager has said that we were undeserving of all 3 points. Even after we thrashed the Scunts at Glumford Park their fans were phoning Blunderside and moaning how unlucky they were, and that was after they'd just shipped 5 on their own turf. If I remember correctly, Billy Davies said the same after our home match with them. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they played us twice, taking just one point from a possible six and failing to score in 3 hours of match-time?

16. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Savage is a half-wit and a sheep sh****r......Need I say anymore?

17. Barmbys_Tan

Barmbys_Tan Well-Known Member

Savage is a C U Next Tuesday

18. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

Savage is a top bloke and a gentlem.. no he isn't he's a ****er...

19. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

We didn't rob Derby, if they'd have had another 90 minutes they wouldn't have scored, but I don't mind Savage, I think he gets a lot of stick for just being Robbie Savage and he's judged before he's said anything.

Billy Davies is just a ****.

20. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

Last night I judged after all he said....that is all!!