1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Total disrespect from Davies and Savage. Unprofessional or just sour grapes?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by mussiesredhat, Mar 5, 2011.

1. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I think he gets a lot of stick for just being Robbie Savage and he's judged before he's said anything.

.........................................................................................................
    reminds me of somebody else ;)

2. tigerman11145

tigerman11145 Member

Our away tactics are actually very predictable, hold them for the first half and then sneak a goal in the second. Siad that though they will work in this league because of our terrific defence. I think NP should be a far bigger compliment in his tactics instead of everyone just saying that we were 'lucky' and they might realise that it isn't really lucky at all!

3. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

We've got quite the attack too to be fair, considering we don't have many attacks per game, our attack to goal ratio must be pretty high.

4. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

it was clear from the start NP would build the defence first.. Fryatt is a natural scorer, Evans is showing signs and unfortunately we found a brill winger but he's injured.. Koren is quality but somehow you always feel he should do more.. bit of a "cock tease" if you want.. hey don't take that the wrong way, hope he doesn't read this!

Harper gets a lot of stick, he's no world beater but he's in there for a reason, I can't quite put my finger on it but once again whatever it is it works.. we could find a better holding midfielder though.. maybe in the summer..

5. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Bit of a weird one the midfield ain't it? At the start of the season I'd have said that was our strongest area, we had Ash, Bullard, Koren and Cairney who could all play in the centre, Ash and Bullard left for whatever reason, Cairney turned out to be not as good as we thought he was and Koren, quite frankly, just doesn't put enough effort it. It's the only area that's got worse as the season's progressed IMO.

6. MattTheTiger

MattTheTiger Well-Known Member

He used IMO for a change!! And I agree that the midfield is the only area thats got worse as we've progressed. I think we miss Ashbee's leadership and experience at times.

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I think it was a mistake to not replace Ash, but it doesn't seem to be costing us much at the moment.

8. westhulltiger

westhulltiger Active Member

We did replace Ash with Evans but he came in to the squad before Ash left! NP knew he would let Ash go if an offer came in and Ash will have known this too.