1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by stretchyboy, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

Perhaps so but I think everyones amazed he's torn it up. All well and good that we SHOULD have gone in for a player whose flying now, we weren't to know he would at the start and for the first 10 - 12 games he wasn't tearing it up to the extent Grant Ward was.

I honestly don't mind us using the loan market sensibly though - I like how Mick's used it. Fraser / Lawrence have been awesome bits of quality - we cannot afford these players permanently when you consider massive weekly prem wages through the squad sadly, transfer fee, agent, signing on fee then we'd have to hope they stay fit the entire time it's just not going to happen any longer our end.

Have to see how Rowe fits in. For the record I like the idea of this midfielder we've added off Leeds too. Someone to add muscle to our powderpuff CM - perhaps him and Skuse can give us a firmer base and allow four more attack minded players ahead.

2. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

I know what your saying Westy but I presume our scouts had seen something in Lawrence to say he could be a tidy player........it's getting in early for these kinda players that can bring a good profit whilst bank rolling promotion pushes......imo.

3. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

I see the budgies have signed Wildschut from Wigan, seem to recall him tearing chambers a new hole! Great signing imo!

4. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Chambers to Forest is a ruse.......tomorrow Mick will claim a victory in keeping 'skipper' at the club and call it more important than bringing in a decent Striker.

5. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

I bet he's wishing he did go now!
    I really can't see any of our good players wanting to be here at the minute.

Scowey likes this.