1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trump vs Hillary - Who would you vote for?

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Darth Tash, Oct 22, 2016.

?

Which would you vote for?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2016.
  1. Hillary

36.1%
  2. Trump

36.1%
  3. I wouldn't vote/I'd vote for someone else.

27.8%
  1. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

For me it's doomsday approaching.

What's so wrong with Bernie Sanders? I don't understand how Americans rejected this man who seems genuinely caring about people for either of these two morons.

Trump

- I like Trump's balls and his ability to say what's truly on his mind and be honest. He brings the anti-establishment edge that America needs.

- He's frighteningly unenlightened on quite a few subjects and too often a fool.

- He'd also bring with him a bunch of Republican fools also.

Hillary

- Hilary has more experience and more insight into certain subjects than Trump.

- There's just too much evidence against her for corruption, lies and being for big corporations despite claiming to be the middle class' champion.

- She's a completely dead eyed opportunist and she's only in it for her own power.

- We'll also likely see things heating up significantly between the US and Russia and that's not good.

- Despite Hillary having more valuable experience, her history isn't exactly a history of success.

I'm not happy with either of these two people being in control.

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Clinton is the best of a bad pair IMHO.

3. PhilK

PhilK Active Member

Neither would be my choice if I had to choose, no hesitation. TRUMP.
    The repulsive Hilary has far far FAR more skeletons in her closet than bunch of highly dubious "wimmin" claiming to be assaulted by Trump (one of them looked like a typical middle-class council-dwelling lesbian like we see so mnay of infesting "public service" jobs BADLY) but refusing any close check, or his typical boasting male type of stuff. He's not gloating about screwing another bloke, therefore leftie media think him fair game
    The latest in the stinking rag thatsoverpriced at free, the Metro - said he "leered" at a girl. Wow. Now smiling (which is what it would have been) at someone is a leer.
    The same people who covered up grooming gangs in councils up and down the country for nigh on a dozen years screaming the victioms were "islamophobic".....and they're still at it

4. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Trump would be an absolute disaster as President. If he said what was on his mind then we'd be treated to peace and quiet. Trouble is he talks and when doing so he repeatedly proves his prejudice and ignorance and bigotry.

Problem that America has is the opposition in Hilary leaves a lot to be desired shown by how relatively close Trump is in the polls. If Hilary can't plaster Trump then it shows how poorly rated she is by Americans.

Sadly one of them will become President.

5. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

Trump is whacko, Clinton is weak. Obama is weak also.

6. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Obama isn't weak so much as he's not been allowed to bring through the changes he wanted to due the balance of power in Congress.

As for Turmp vs Hillary? It can only be Hillary. Trump is so unhinged, egotistical and bigoted it's hard to believe he can actually be a candidate in the first place. He'd be a disaster and I have no doubt most of his policy making would be centred around making himself richer. Having said that, Hillary is hardly an outstanding candidate and the major reservation I have about her is her international policy in which she is heavily biased towards Israel and that won't be good for the state of affairs in the middle east. She has been complicit in the 'Arab Spring' debacle which has been an unmitigated disaster so you just wonder what she will come up with next. Trump I think would be so gung ho when the inevitable attacks come from terrorist groups and foreign powers you just **** yourself at the potential consequences to be honest.

KazakhToon likes this.
  7. General Lee Speaking

Christ, where to start with that nonsense.

KazakhToon likes this.
  8. Gordonthetoony

Gordonthetoony Well-Known Member

Clinton is corrupt, useless at her job, calls Trump for his womanly words/deeds yet let her husband not only talk the talk but sample it on a regular basis and did nothing. Love it how Michelle Obama is now trying to wriggle out of saying what she said about Hillary Clinton getting into power. ( Despite TV footage of her speech )

9. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Donald trumps Hilary any day of the week.

J. J. McClure likes this.
  10. General Lee Speaking

But still preferable to Trump, which says everything about the choice Americans are being given.

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Just to clarify I liked this post because you were on 999 likes and I don't like that number.
    1000 is more robust and attractive.
    Good to see you today mate <ok>

Ellis Short Is likes this.
  12. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

Hillarys fine. She's a smart lady. Dunno why so many people dislike her. You gotta be honest, Bill did a stellar job for america. Who cares if he banged the intern or they made a bit of money on their side. The golden nineties were golden. Bush dicked a whole lot of **** up that Obama had to clear up, Trump would just screw more up then fix. I think if Hillary controls the Senate she can get a lot done.

Putin won't listen to either of them, he's on a power trip, some industrial accident is got to happen, or one of his ****ty submarines to sink in front of the world eye yet again for him to see reason. Just be glad that piling heap of crap they call a fleet didn't go down or blown up off the coast of Dover.

Tol3 and KazakhToon like this.
  13. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

14. Mississippi Magpie

Mississippi Magpie Active Member

As an American, and retired military, both candidates leave a lot to be desired. That being said, I don't want to vote for Trump, but won't vote for Clinton. Her lies and corruption are bad, but her carelessness with national security frightens me. The fact that I've processed discharge paperwork for a subordinate who did far less probably tilts my vote against her. The e-mail server shows extremely poor judgment, and asks the question of what she was trying to hide. In the last debate, she threw out that the response time from President to the launch of the missiles was 4 minutes...and the military brass is pissed that she said that.

The reason that Trump is even in the race is because he is not a politician. The people I know who are voting for him are doing so because they are tired of electing politicians who promise things but never follow through. I face a tough choice next month...even the third party candidates are not worth the vote. But, my vote will be against Clinton. Trump is an idiot, but he has good intentions. Clinton is just a smooth politician who is only interested in herself.

Warmir Pouchov and Salomon #9 like this.
  15. Captainchaos.

The process has been the only process I've ever known to eclipse Alan pardews over the line process

16. LeazesParkProwler

LeazesParkProwler Active Member

Trump is entertaining to listen to and watch in the same way that Alan Rickman is in, say, Robin Hood:prince of Thieves. And, just like the Sheriff, he's a thoroughly odious, invidious and opportunistic individual. so, for all her faults, Clinton is the only choice - though I'd have vote for Bernie Sanders, given the chance.

17. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Morgan Freeman gets my vote.

18. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Trump. Hillary is evil. She is also a Yank Merkel. Absolutely vile woman, i wouldn't **** on her if she was on fire (Id launch petrol instead)

Basileus and salad fingers like this.
  19. Captainchaos.

Trump is a psychopath

20. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hilary. I always have a soft spot for a wife whio will forgive her husband a blow-job off a co-worker.