1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpers

Discussion in 'Watford' started by yorkshirehornet, Jan 25, 2017.

1. superhorns

superhorns Well-Known Member

After the disastrous failed interventions by outside governments in Syria, Farage's words of warning about further escalation is rather sensible.

2. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

I think that there is going to be either a snowstorm tonight, or a cow is going to jump over the moon - I actually agree with you on something !!! But remember also that Corbyn is saying the same thing - shame the rest of the PLP is split on this. Those who are outraged at the use of chemical weapons (and any thinking person would be) should remember that many of Assad's chemicals came largely from German factories - and also that the American government sold many chemical weapons to the likes of Saddam Hussain in the past.

3. superhorns

It takes some people longer than others.

4. Hornet-Fez

Hornet-Fez Well-Known Member

A bunch of nazis. Spicer's press conference gaffe may well have exposed what they really think. We know they're liars. We know they're hypocrites. We know they're intent on imposing a theocracy. We know they are intent on installing their own judge to the Supreme Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39573063

5. yorkshirehornet

yorkshirehornet Well-Known Member

6. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

"Calls for President Trump to be impeached are growing louder and that has created a long overdue sense of fear in markets"

The news coming from the states is not good, especially when you see the UK trying to hang on its coat tails. It hasn't taken long for him to be found out, although it might take longer to get rid of him.

kchorn likes this.
  7. kchorn

kchorn Well-Known Member

Agreed OFH but the more I see living here in Spain, and the Greeks falling back into recession with strikes, I. despite deeply regretting Brexit, see we can make a good fist of whatever (bearing in mind the whole world is in the pooh). For sure it may get nasty for expats but we are a very small group who count for little compared to 70 million back home.

But do you think they will impeach him? Strikes me that while many republicans don't like him he is in fact doing what the Republicans (esp. the right) want to do. And if they get rid of him it could bring the democrats riding back on a big wave, Best let him do all the dirty work for four years, then get rid of him blaming him for all the pain of getting exactly where they want to be - fortress USA, And by then we'll have a trade deal :emoticon-0140-rofl:

God I'm getting depressed again. If tele-porting worked I'd drop by and share a bottle of red with you OFH. You seem to have a calmer attitude than me :emoticon-0107-sweat

Love the Pooh bear and piglet yorkie. Sums it up beautifully :emoticon-0100-smile

8. Hornet-Fez

No good just getting rid of orange45, the whole sorry sh*t show needs to go: Pence, Bannon, Sessions, Pruitt, Preibert, DeVos, Tillerson, Carson, et al. Every last one of them. Before it's too late.

9. NZHorn

NZHorn Well-Known Member

If he goes Pence will be president, and that will be a lot lot worse.

10. Mexican Hornet

Mexican Hornet Well-Known Member

They are all rotten to the core, and trust me I know about that here.

The dead get a cover up here. Not even a funeral.

11. yorkshirehornet

:cool:

12. Hornet-Fez

Seems they've been writing up the tory manifesto as well.

13. Bolton's Boots

Bolton's Boots Well-Known Member

The expression on the guy in the middle's face makes me ask "Where the hell is Trump's right hand??" <laugh>

wrong ball.JPG

brian_66_usa likes this.
  14. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

When are we going to wake up ? With the arch fascist over in Saudi telling them all what 'nice' weapons the USA has for sale (presumably also special 'light' ones for use by boy soldiers), and doing this at a time when Iran has just re elected a moderate who is open to negotiation with the west. Honestly if I were an Iranian I would want a nuclear deterrent under these circumstances. To think that there are some in the UK. who want to cozy up to this creep - as an 'alternative' to the EU. Is it not time for people to wake up to the fact that it is the USA which is the biggest threat to world peace ? They export 40% of the World's weapons (followed now by Britain in second place) and half of those end up in the hands of despots - yet they then close their eyes when the inevitable refugees start moving away. We also need to wake up to the reality about Iran - they have a resident Jewish community which are represented in the Iranian Parliament, they have more women in high positions of the civil service than the USA has - they are not all veiled and, although, there is a death penalty, it is practised 15 times less often than in Saudi Arabia. There is also not a shread of evidence that Iran has ever been involved in backing terrorism - in contrast to some countries which we sell weapons to (The UAE. for example). Yet the picture which is presented to us by our US backed media portrays Iran as living in the stone age - where repression is daily. Maybe we need to re assess our relationship to the USA. with, or without, Trump.

yorkshirehornet likes this.
  15. Bolton's Boots

16. Bolton's Boots

17. yorkshirehornet

18. superhorns

The Pope was asked about how the internal investigation into child abuse was going!!

19. yorkshirehornet

upload_2017-5-31_8-3-14.jpeg
    Mexican TP being launched soon

Hornet-Fez likes this.
  20. Mexican Hornet

Mexican Hornet Well-Known Member

It might be all over soon, he´s used his safe word, apparently!