1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Typical Mourinho

Discussion in 'Champions League' started by Treble, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Decided to watch Lyon vs Real Madrid and the quality of football from the men in white is truly dire. No desire to work the ball forward, just simply holding off an average Lyon side that are playing well by comparison.

Mourhino is a coward at times. It's all about being functional without expression.

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

My god Adebayor is so sh1t it's unreal. Completely out of his depth!

3. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Cant stand all this winding up other managers up that he tries before important games.

4. CZECH RED/WHITE

Adebayor was Good when He come on. Least He was up for it. Barca are a Disgrace, throwing themselves all Other the Place. Do not need to do it. Everybody says how great they are, the Media cannot help themselves. Do not Like Manchester United, but for the sake of Football, hope they win the Final. Suppose it Depends on the Ref, in the Final.

5. Jonnyaiston

Jonnyaiston Well-Known Member

It was not all of Barca. Wish it wouldn't happen though, Madrid players were doing it as well. Especially that prick that was leaning into to Alves then decided to just fall over.

6. EDGE

EDGE Guest

Mourinho has turned EL Classico into a war, win at all costs.

I hope Barca win the CL, they've been the best team in Europe this season bar none.

Man Utd have been poor by their own standards but seem to be coming onto a game so late in the season.

7. Munstertoon

Munstertoon Member

What a horrible, smug, vindictive little man Mourinho has yet again shown himself to be.

"Special One" my arse! The Portoguese version of Sam Allardyce, more like.

Real Madrid pride themselves on their proud footballing heritage, and noble tradition. This latest offering from Mourinho will go down like a bowl of cold sick, with the madrilenos, and there is no way imo he will be at the Bernabeau next season.

Hopefully, he will not be heading back to the Premier League. His novelty entertainment value wore off, for me, long before Abrhamovic showed him the door out of Stamford Bridge!

8. jetli89

jetli89 New Member

My god Adebayor is so sh1t it's unreal. Completely out of his depth!