1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Unknown !!!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 19, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Various news stories on Plymouth's NEWSNOW webpage refer to the present take over.

Amazingly Brendan Guilfoyle PAFC's lead Administrator admitted that even he didn't know who was behind the Irish bid, he could only say that he knew it to be a Dublin millionaire !!!

It was also revealed that the Irish Consortium only signed their part of the deal yesterday (18th). This is well later than the deal was agreed and obviously a lot later than most people expected.

There are more things revealed in these articles that point to behind the scenes dealings with some of the creditors including Mastpoint.........check it out yourselves.

Guilfoyle originally stated that the preferred Irish bidder had no previous dealings with PAFC,how can he know that if he doesn't know who the Dublin millionaire behind the bid is......!!!

2. allpilgrim

allpilgrim New Member

This has also worried me. Brendan has worked with Ridsdale before so maybe Ridsdale knows and Guilfoyle is relying on his say-so. I also think that St. Peter has some idea with all of his contacts. Something must be sending good vibes or else Guilfoyle would have gone with Brent I guess? Didn't Sir Roy and Todd deny any knowledge? Gotta trust anything they say!lol!

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The value of the bid for his client (PAFC) and proof of its availability and it being best for PAFC's creditors would be most important to Guilfoyle.

The Irish Consortium made the bid on behalf of the Dublin millionaire behind it.

I do feel surprised that Guilfoyle admits to not knowing the identity of that millionaire,so how can he be sure that that person has had no previous dealings with PAFC.

That is what he said when the bid was accepted a while ago,this I find as very strange and also worrying.