1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Us v. Burnley

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by koskikabow, Dec 3, 2016.

1. koskikabow

koskikabow Active Member

We are unpredictable, especially at home, so a victory today is not nailed on for me. But you would think we would have the measure of a side that has only achieved 1 goal and 1 point in their 5 away games so far.
    But it is more interesting this way, arguably, than thrashing the visitors every time at the Brit.

2. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

I hope we do win but nothing is a shoe in, in the prem.

by the way KKB happy birthday for tomorrow, you are going to be four sounds like cake and jelly all round!! <cheers><gift>:emoticon-0166-cake:<whistle>

3. koskikabow

koskikabow Active Member

Why thank you JM, its good to be here. Today's match, not a classic but a welcome three points. So pleased for Marc Muniesa, one of my favourite players.
    But now an earnest plea to Stoke, will you please start to score regularly at the Boothen End, which incidentally is the directional end of what was the Stoke End at the Victoria Ground. ( West Nor' West ). I don't know if anyone has the stats. but I am guessing that 90% of our goals have come at the Trentham end, the away end.
    Grant and Indi MUST be secured in January. Will we need to buy to replace Shaqiri, or will Ramadan fit the bill if Xherdan does leave ?