1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well now we know

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by Old Timer in Cyprus, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Old Timer in Cyprus

Old Timer in Cyprus Active Member

Scallywag has said today on Kent on Line he has told AP to go ahead and start planning for next season. He sees no reason at present to consider changing the GO3. Well now we know. Opinions please - good,bad or ugly.

2. brb

brb CR250

Ok, so here is my G20 summit on financial and economic viability: basically we appear to have blown our budget and are even still picking up the most expensive going rate for a bag of cement up until May 2017. If we use the same grade of cement to build a new ground, we will be doomed before the foundations are even complete. Obviously because we have paid post Brexit prices for said cement we no longer have any pennies left in the genie's pot of magic tricks. Catch 22 of that situation is if we have no pot of gold to buy new players unless they are plus forty in age, so how the frigging hell are we going to pay for a new ground! (hope you are on my sense of humour wave length by now) - oh let me guess a magical Arab (Scally's best mate - only joking mr chairman) is going to appear from out the wings and we will do a Swansea to the Premier League, whereas our best description would be best described like a Welsh miner coming up to see the daylight in rose tinted glasses, as my thoughts are; we are more likely to do a seagull, Noooooo, not a Brighton you fools, I mean a real seagull flying overhead....I'll let other not606 Gills 'customers' complete the story..........

Bugger I read the title wrong OTiC said G03 <whistle>

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  3. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

well if we go down there is no way Pennock and co should still be here.

4. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

Not happy........