1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wembley

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by RedorDead, Mar 1, 2015.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I've never seen us win a league as champs, that year we blew it to lose out to the gas still haunts me to this day, so I'm saying nothing.

2. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Finally got my tickets - after 2 failed attempts to register online, waiting in a telephone queue listening to music on repeat for 35 minutes and then having to wait for them to call me back as they needed to find my failed registration attempts on their system.

Anyway they DID call me and I now have my tickets - so not shopping in London after all !!

3. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Apparantly 9000 sold today,easy gonna sell out the 39000,more to follow hopefully however Walsall have had a second allocation.

4. LARED

LARED Member

Has anyone found a web site which shows the detailed seating plan. Then one on Wembley's site just shows the blocks. That sort of thing should be standard on all web sites

5. LARED

LARED Member

Could not agree more but as the Premier price campaign demonstrated the provider simply says "well if we are overpriced why are the grounds full". Football is a business and lets not kid ourselves so is the building of the new Stadium. Most clubs don't give a sxxt about their fans welfare.

6. glenngregory

glenngregory Active Member

#43 to Wemberlee

7. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

8. LARED

LARED Member

Thanks but I after row and seat numbers as well. I have found a site with the rows on it but not the seat numbers. I know it will be easy to find on the day but as the buyer of group of tickets my friends want to know where we are sitting and a I cant explain. Come to think of it if you buy tickets you are not given any choice i.e. it is a "take what you are given" scenario. Another example of football's lack of customer consideration ethos