1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Ham away ticket help

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by FTM Dave, Oct 13, 2016.

1. FTM Dave

FTM Dave Well-Known Member

OK, this is a long shot, and I'm well aware I'm a piss poor poster to boot. But nothing ventured ...

Has anybody got, or can get, a couple of spare tickets for the match? To explain ...

A while ago I booked a flight to come over to the game, with bairn. In fact we're staying the weekend in London with a mate who's a West Ham fan, and has a kid the same age as mine, so a good weekend set up.

I never really thought about ticket problems. We'd never had difficulty in getting tickets for away games (the last one we went to was the Villa 0-0). There is a priority period for season ticket holders, and then a general sale, and I always make sure I go for it on the morning of the general sale.

But this time around it's all season ticket holders with loyalty points, starting at 25 loyalty points. Today is season ticket holders with 9 loyalty points, presumably tomorrow season ticket holders with 8 loyalty points, Saturday season ticket holders with 7 loyalty points ... zzz ... and no prospect of a general sale!

Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

2. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I will see what I can do mate..

3. FTM Dave

Thanks RAW.

4. FTM Dave

Yes!!! The ticket office has just e-mailed me to say two tickets are on their way, they got two returns. It would have been a bit of a ****e weekend coming back to the country and missing the match.

Many, many thanks to RAW for all his help, the bloke's a gentleman and a great lad, as we all know.

RTB, Brian Storm, Gil T Azell and 2 others like this.
  5. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

You'd have to pay me to watch that lot ! I glad I stopped going 25 years ago to away matches after the 6-0 league cup defeat at derby and nowt has changed thanks to Short etc, derbys 11 points record is in danger now hehe.

6. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

I was at that game (arrived a bit late and it was already 2-0), but if you were daft enough to stop going you'll have missed the whole of Peter Reid's time at the club! Knob...<laugh>

7. RTB

RTB Well-Known Member