1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

what a bunch of fooking knobs with a capital K

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by MIGHTY, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

2. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Ever the pragmatist, we ain't got a snowball's chance in hell. Money talks and a lot louder than we can.

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

The Guardian are seriously on their case finding new ****e every week longer they keep digging the better <ok>

Millwallsteve likes this.
  4. brisbane-lion

But how long can the Guardian keep digging before a final decision is made?

5. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

7. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/l...l_redevelopment_for_land_at_Millwall_stadium/

THE END IS NIGH for the bent fookers <laugh>

“Furthermore, given the nature and seriousness of longstanding concerns over the CPO, heightened by false funding claims, Lewisham’s Cabinet should now back our call-in and overturn their original decision to take Millwall’s land.”

CUE berylson who's money is where his mouth is <ok><laugh><ok>

they can shove their £7 million and refurbishment of the den "WE WANT IT ALL"

Lewisham political group People Before Profit have launched a petition calling for the resignation of Steve Bullock and deputy mayor Alan Smith.

Anyone with the name Alan Smith must be a knob <ok>

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  8. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

In a further snowballing of the revolt against the Renewal-backed scheme another influential Labour councillor has also condemned the plans to evictMillwall and its community trust. In a statement to the Guardian, Brenda Dacres, elected councillor for the the area around the Den, said the council must now “go back to the drawing board”.

“I welcome this change of heart from Cllr Egan. In September, the Cabinet voted 6 to 1 in favour of the Compulsory Purchase Order. But since then, the case has fallen apart, and local concern has only grown,” Dacres said.

Ha Ha ciao,ciao,Renewal <laugh>

9. brisbane-lion

I'll believe it when it happens.

10. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

just read the review has been ordered <ok>

11. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

12. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Mr Bullocks has lost his Bollocks and is now trying to cover his arse <laugh>

“However it has been reported in the media yesterday that I am ‘unwavering in my support for the CPO’ i.e. the proposed CPO which would affect Millwall and other property owners in the area. This is not correct and in order to clarify matters I am making this statement.

“I have served as a trustee of the Surrey Canal Sport Foundation for several years because I want to see excellent sports and youth facilities provided in the New Bermondsey area as well as new housing. The proposed development was given planning permission in late 2011 by the strategic planning committee. That committee is independent of the mayor and cabinet and I am not, nor ever have been, a member of it. I have not taken part in any subsequent decisions that were required to be taken either by cabinet or a planning committee.

Thought you was going to get and big fat pay cheque didn't you now you want to change sides to save your job what about the poor fookers who would have lost their businesses and homes didn't care about them did you well fook you <laugh>

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017